• Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd
    • Apr 2015

Time for a vacation.

The weekend
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

I may be off base here, but I don't think time alone in your own head to think is a good idea. For you

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

Sometimes it's good to just get away. nice to have some time. I know the feeling of having a couple days, and it's just not enough. I do know what darkness is saying also. You have posted some emotional stuff lately, and maybe you're just doing some soul searching, which is never wrong, but you seem to be dealing with some stuff. Just want to make sure everything's good bro.

Comment

• Glycomann

I think you should date a stripper for about a year. That way you will get laid a lot and truly find out how f%$^ed up the rest of the world is. Just don't let her move in and hide your wallet as often as you need. Better yet, use a false address and never fall asleep with her in the room.

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Glycomann
          I think you should date a stripper for about a year. That way you will get laid a lot and truly find out how f%$^ed up the rest of the world is. Just don't let her move in and hide your wallet as often as you need. Better yet, use a false address and never fall asleep with her in the room.
          I'm assuming this happened to you recently? Cuz This is the 2nd time you've hinted at it. lol

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Many pointers here. Been there, done that eh?

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Darkness
              I may be off base here, but I don't think time alone in your own head to think is a good idea. For you
              +1

I'm with D all the way here. Have a great time, help your sis out, catch some waves, but God forbid, DON'T THINK dude! Not you!

Have a safe trip.

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

Get yourself a legit script of hydrocodone so there will be something about you she finds irresistible.

Comment

• mrhtbd
                  • Apr 2015

round!

Comment

• mrhtbd
                    • Apr 2015

Ha

Comment

• mrhtbd
                      • Apr 2015

Made

Comment

• bufbiker

Great that you had some time to unwind. And good luck on the new job.

Comment

Working...