Finally She Didn't Cry

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bufbiker

Finally She Didn't Cry

Met my youngest son at a gas station today to put some gaas in his car and he had my grand daughter with him. She usually takes one look at me and starts screaming bloody murder.
    Today she actually reached out her hand to feel my beard then put it in her mouth to kiss it. And she did start screaming, but it was when I left.
    I must be moving up on her list.

Another thing that had me a bit bleary eyed was seeing pictures of one of my grandsons on his way to his first day at school Monday morning.

On an even brighter note my 31 year old son who I was beginning to suspect was either gay or a neuter (he's the one that just got out of prison after 7 years (21-29 years old) has a real live girl friend; his very first one. I know he's had some pussy because a few months after he got out of prison he asked me if pussy is supposed to smell like tuna. I had to sit him down and talk to him. He's a good looking kid, in fact he's the best looking one in the family, but he's just been in and out of juvey and jail since he was 11 years old and never really learned to develop relationships with the opposite sex..and this is a good girl. nice job, pretty, classy, and a good church-going girl who seems to love him a lot.

If I did face book I would have posted there but you guys are my facebook. So you better like this thread or I'll find you.
  • Glycomann

What's a facebook? Sounds dirty.

Comment

• ozzy69
      Assistant Admin
      • Jun 2011

Seems like life is coming together nicely for you! Great post!!

Comment

• animal87

Man I'm very happy for you buf. Its good for your son, I never been to prison(jail no prison) and never had lady problems. But I was heading down the wrong path until I meet my wife who is like the girl you described and it changed me totally. I bet it will help him being with her too.

Comment

• choke

Right the hell on.
          Good for him.
          What a good way to get a life back on track.

Having a good pop ain't too bad either. Good on ya both.

Comment

• basskiller
            Administrator
            • Aug 2003

When My wife's cousin's daughter came to live with us, same exact thing.. I think it has to do with the facial hair.. She would not come near me as if I were the devil himself... But as soon as she got used to it.. we were buds!!!

Glad to see the same happen to you buddy (Having her get over it)
            Owner of
            Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
            basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Freezerdude

I'm with Bass Bro, I'm betting it's the beard, I know my goatee has freaked out more than one kid,when it gets cold and I put my winter coat on I really get scary looking...lol, O BTW I hope it showed up because I click the like Button!

Comment

• bufbiker

Originally posted by basskiller
                When My wife's cousin's daughter came to live with us, same exact thing.. I think it has to do with the facial hair.. She would not come near me as if I were the devil himself... But as soon as she got used to it.. we were buds!!!

Glad to see the same happen to you buddy (Having her get over it)
                I just thought she was a good judge of character!

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Tha's a cool story buf.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Time2grow
                    • Nov 2012

That's a nice story! : )

Comment

• 1bigun11

I liked your thread. But you are getting too soft and emotional in your old age and it will hurt my reputation if anyone sees that I am associated with you. So I un-friended you on my fake facebook account.

Comment

• BikerTrash
                        Vet
                        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by 1bigun11
                        I liked your thread. But you are getting too soft and emotional in your old age and it will hurt my reputation if anyone sees that I am associated with you. So I un-friended you on my fake facebook account.
                        Behave Grandpa BigGuns or I will tell Grandma your off your meds again and being mean .....

Nice post Buff. Good story and good to hear the son has him a gal .

Comment

• bufbiker

Hahahaha. Made me laugh. I tend to agree with you. I haven't used my adex in two weeks and the estrogen must be building up.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Has nothing to do with the beard Buf - it's those pythons you have growing out of your shoulders that scares her.

Comment

• Glycomann

What a bitsh

Comment

Working...