basskilleronline.com

Comment

• mrhtbd
      • Apr 2015

Damn

Comment

• blackdream71

Originally posted by mrhtbd
        For fifteen years I relinquished my personal interests and saturated myself into being a Dad and husband. Spent 9 years remodeling the two houses we had and watched the kids grow up, lending my talents to coaching their sports and being involved. After I got divorced 17 months ago I've basically been feeling lost. I let them keep the house I fixed up so the kids would be reminded of my labor of love and also to lessen the upset in their lives to as little as possible. Tried to start up an auto repair business on the side 18 months ago but the guy I'm working with has a gambling problem and I never see any money, so little by little the past 10 months I have been backing out and lightening my load to be able to move freely. Now that my stuff is leaned out and I'm preparing to move away from here (apt is next to the garage), that I'm free of remodeling chores and only have the kids every other weekend, I find I really don't have much going on. I lift weights but have been sick on and off the past 2 months and even that has been on hiatus. I need to fall in love again, get some passion back for some of the things that make me feel alive. Don't mean with a woman, because that is hit or miss at best, I mean something that will get me back in touch with the man I was and am. Went out today and bought a new battery for my 1984 BMW R100. I've had it for 9 years and put 20,000 miles on it. I need to hit the road again, feel the ride, hone my skills to work on where I will turn to next. This is a positive thing. I'm moving in the right direction. Riding gives me a feeling of confidence, which is maybe just what I need to get back into the gym again. I just heard a Harley go by... very cool!
        was wondering where you been man

Comment

Working...