let's spark some discussion: Phil Heath get's defensive over his gut

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goldengirl

let's spark some discussion: Phil Heath get's defensive over his gut

Saw this interesting read on DYE tonight, after reading reading a thread about Chestbrah vs Jay on social media I thought I'd toss this out there too... always interesting to see how people react to criticism on the internet.

ARTICLE IS HERE: VIA DO YOU EVEN
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Many of the top pros have horrible looking mid sections all bloated and look like crap.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• bufbiker

Let's not get personal here.:-)

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by bufbiker
        Let's not get personal here.:-)
        Lol. I think bodybuilding has gotten away from the v taper, but I do think it is moving back in that direction. Nobody wants to see huge guts on stage, it's just not pleasing to look at. You gotta respect Phil, for taking the time to interact with people. Even if they're taking jabs, I think it's just gonna motivate him more to come in better. Also, I don't think Phil's gut, is anywhere near as bad as some. Kai's was ridiculous. Like he had an alien in there.

Comment

• A.B
          VET
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by b52
          Lol. I think bodybuilding has gotten away from the v taper, but I do think it is moving back in that direction. Nobody wants to see huge guts on stage, it's just not pleasing to look at. You gotta respect Phil, for taking the time to interact with people. Even if they're taking jabs, I think it's just gonna motivate him more to come in better. Also, I don't think Phil's gut, is anywhere near as bad as some. Kai's was ridiculous. Like he had an alien in there.
          I agree but the probably is most people want to see the freak so the envelope it pushed.... Im a fan of the frank zane bodies... that's body building

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

When Ramy nails his conditioning he will own everybody. The guy is a monster, still young, and has NO gut - that's truly unbelievable for a mass monster. He just won his latest show at 315 on stage.

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
              When Ramy nails his conditioning he will own everybody. The guy is a monster, still young, and has NO gut - that's truly unbelievable for a mass monster. He just won his latest show at 315 on stage.
              That guy is just ridiculous. He dwarfs everyone. I'd love to see him in person.

Comment

• b52
                • Oct 2006

Comment

• bufbiker

Well my opinion is that women find distended guts with large muscles sexy. You've all seen the big fat bearded guy sitting on his Harley with the hot little honey on the back. I rest my case.

Comment

• A.B
                    VET
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bufbiker
                    Well my opinion is that women find distended guts with large muscles sexy. You've all seen the big fat bearded guy sitting on his Harley with the hot little honey on the back. I rest my case.
                    Hot little honey as in the waitress who's looked liked she's worked in a smoke pub for 25 years and has the resemblance of a catchers mit- yes!!!! Lol jk

Comment

• bufbiker

Hey....that's my wife! And my girlfriend. And my girlfriends girlfriend!!! :-
                      Last edited by Guest; 06-15-2015, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Comment

• goldengirl

Ramy is someone I've been watching for a while- dude's an absolute monster!! I would absolutely die to meet him in person.

imo, some of the guys on stage have been getting pretty ridiculous. Like, I admire Kai in a lot of ways but his gut definitely isn't one.... There's a meme going around now too, poking fun at the guts, had a bit of a chuckle when I first saw it come round!

Comment

• goldengirl

he he he....
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by goldengirl
                              he he he....
                              Wow that pic Phil's definitely got a big turtle attached to his gut - looks terrible IMO. I hope the statement Arnold made about Jim Manion & judges after the AC this year has a trickle down effect and they start penalizing for that shit.

Comment

Working...