X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDUB
    Vet
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
    When Ramy nails his conditioning he will own everybody. The guy is a monster, still young, and has NO gut - that's truly unbelievable for a mass monster. He just won his latest show at 315 on stage.
    gotta agree....If he gets even half as good he will own them...

the guys awesome and like the pick above....it says it all...no distended belly...

also...aren't the judges starting to take points away for distended bellys or did I just misread that...
    sigpic

Comment

• JDUB
      Vet
      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
      Wow that pic Phil's definitely got a big turtle attached to his gut - looks terrible IMO. I hope the statement Arnold made about Jim Manion & judges after the AC this year has a trickle down effect and they start penalizing for that shit.

Sorry about the post above I thought I had read that somewhere...lol
      sigpic

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by JDUB
        Sorry about the post above I thought I had read that somewhere...lol
        Hopefully it comes to that

Comment

• willsgotrythm
          Vet
          • Jul 2012

Yep, I don't like the distended bellies either. In fact I will be getting rid of mine soon as well!

Comment

• bufbiker

Come on guys and gal. Any guy with a skinny waist and flat belly can have an eight pack. But when a guy has a huge distended gut but still has an eight pack.... now that's conditioning!!!

Comment

• mrhtbd
              • Apr 2015

Lol, distended belly with an 8-pack, that's some seriously funny sh*t right there, but I totally agree.
              I agree with the Zane comment. The vacuum pose was and is an art form in itself! Wish I could go there again. Ah the days of hanging leg raises and 8-packs...

Comment

Working...