Diet Help!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bruster

Diet Help!

ok guyz/gals..i'm 20yr old, 5'8", 185...i don't have a whole lot of fat but whta i do is pecks down and waist up(stomach)..don't really hang over alot but enought to grab.. see?
    anyway.. what kind of diet should i be on since winter is coming up..(never really been on a diet.. low carb once).. i can always get stronger.. just never bigger.. I WANT BIGGER!! just not anymore fat.. especially in the stomach..
    so do any of you suggest a "beginner" diet.. easy to understand.. i have the will to follow.. just have to know what to follow. THANKS...Bruster
  • urafreak

first start here and figure out how many calories you need to consume to add some weight.

then we can help you put a diet together... if you need help with the calorie estimator let us know.

Comment

• Easto

I would take this time to bulk up. If you gain a little bit of fat, who cares. It's winter time and no one will see you with your shirt off anyways.

Once Jan/Feb hits, then you can start cutting calories to shed some of the fat.

Comment

• bruster

bmr

i can't open that cuz i don't have the program too but my BMR is 3198..if i did yellowjackets BMR formula right

Comment

• bruster

there is now a pic of me on member pics.. u can see how i need to lose some bf.. im' just so confused.. cuz i can always get stronger but never bigger at all... i know it is cuz i don't eat enough but i gain fat easy on my stomach.. THAT IS THE ONLY PLACE. and it pisses me off.. i wana bulk but afraid of gettin too fat... just help if u can

Comment

Working...