X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

Gh usage

Waiting on some gh to arrive.
    I’ve never used gh before and am looking forward to adding to an up and coming cycle.
    What’s the lowest effective dose?
    I’m not going high doses on anything.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I get results on 2ius ed.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• jrod
      • Jun 2010

That’s great. Do you cycle it the same as gear? How much time off between gh cycles?

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by jrod
        That’s great. Do you cycle it the same as gear? How much time off between gh cycles?
        The longer on gh the better. 6 months is ok ten years is better.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

I can see it in the mirror after a couple weeks on 2 iu ED. What I’m seeing is mostly fullness in muscles. After a few weeks I’m bigger and leaner.

Comment

• jrod
            • Jun 2010

Originally posted by AlphaMale
            I’ve been using GH nonstop for, let’s see here, I’m on my seventh kit nonstop out nine total.
            Doing 2.5iu/ed mostly for age and fat loss, not so much muscle gain at that low dose.
            It helps me sleep, too.
            You don’t have to do it every day, ether. I’ve found that if I take a day or two off every week I feel a bit more energetic and refreshed than dosing it every day.
            Some guys skip a day or two to help stretch out their GH run. For me, skipping a day or two once in awhile seems to have no adverse effects on total gains either.
            I hope you’ve got some good quality GH and it helps you achieve your goals.
            The effects are subtle and slow but one day you’ll look in the mirror and realize it is actually working...in ways traditional AAS can’t...especially for fat loss.
            Keep us updated on how that works out for you
            I read something similar where they would run it 5-6 days out of the week.
            I ordered 3 kits and was thinking about letting my wife try a run on it but now I’m thinking I should “verify” the quality of it first and then get her some.
            Is there a better time to take it?
            I usually go to the gym around 6 am, so is it better pre work out, post work out, empty stomach or doesn’t matter?

Comment

• jrod
              • Jun 2010

I’m going with 2 ius every am to start.
              I’ll post my results after a while.

Comment

• Kluso
                Vet
                • Dec 2016

Originally posted by jrod
                I read something similar where they would run it 5-6 days out of the week.
                I ordered 3 kits and was thinking about letting my wife try a run on it but now I’m thinking I should “verify” the quality of it first and then get her some.
                Is there a better time to take it?
                I usually go to the gym around 6 am, so is it better pre work out, post work out, empty stomach or doesn’t matter?
                Studies have shown it is better for fat loss on an empty stomach. I thought it was just peptides but apparently it can improve lipolysis as well.

Comment

• jrod
                  • Jun 2010

Empty stomach it is.
                  First thing when I wake up!

Comment

• Mobman702
                    VET
                    • Mar 2019

My experiences with GH has shown the best results to inject FIRST thing upon waking up b4 any food every day. I stand by this protocol all the way.. MOB....

Comment

• jrod
                      • Jun 2010

What is the first noticeable difference while using gh?
                      Better sleep, fat loss, more energy? What do you all initially see or feel that lets you know it’s working?

Comment

• Glycomann

My observation is that it takes a special genetic profile to get the gangbuster response to GH. Otherwise it's pretty much a subtle effect and upping the dose just brings more side effects.

Comment

Working...