X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jyzza
    Vet
    • Jul 2003

Anavar

Which is the best var that you guys have used before and what were you results?

I personally have used 5mg Hubei Hungshi Anavar at 40-50mg ED.....in 5 weeks on it I dropped around 8lbs....my body was hard, especially when I was working out and had a pump...it was unbelievable....but I would only use it in a cutting cycle….

That’s the only Anavar that I have done so I don’t have any other to compare to….what do you guys think is the best one?
    * muj kochanie *
  • dizzle

I had a short run with Denkall Anavar. I wish I had more money to run it at a higher dose and for longer.

Comment

• Easto

I think if I run it, I will go with powder so I can run at least 50mg/day without going broke. It's too bad anavar costs an arm and a leg to run a decent cycle with it.

Comment

• Big Moose

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Jul 29 2003, 05:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Jul 29 2003, 05:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I think if I run it, I will go with powder so I can run at least 50mg/day without going broke. It&#39;s too bad anavar costs an arm and a leg to run a decent cycle with it. [/b][/quote]
        Know your source, I personally tested two batches of var powder. Both bad. I believe even most of the sources are being scammed.

Comment

• Easto

I was looking at ordering from a chemical company out of China. Hopefully it will be some good stuff.

Comment

• H Bomb

i used the loeffler var at 50mg a day for 6 weeks. i loved it. i got better results from the var than my eq.

i had it tested and it was damn near on the money. it came out 4.4mg per tab.

i am using some homade 50mg caps right now and i feel they are good as well.

i want to try the btg&#39;s or hubie next time

H Bomb

Comment

• Taz30

<!--QuoteBegin-Big Moose+Jul 29 2003, 08:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Big Moose @ Jul 29 2003, 08:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Jul 29 2003, 05:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto &#064; Jul 29 2003, 05:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I think if I run it, I will go with powder so I can run at least 50mg/day without going broke.&nbsp; It&#39;s too bad anavar costs an arm and a leg to run a decent cycle with it. [/b][/quote]
              Know your source, I personally tested two batches of var powder. Both bad. I believe even most of the sources are being scammed. [/b][/quote]
              What did it turn out to be? Was there any type of AS in the powder at all ?

Comment

• Big Moose

<!--QuoteBegin-Taz30+Jul 31 2003, 12:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Taz30 @ Jul 31 2003, 12:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
                What did it turn out to be? Was there any type of AS in the powder at all ? [/b][/quote]
                That I could not tell, as I used a melting point test. The first I believe was nolvadex and the second was most likely a very impure winstrol.

Comment

• Easto

I talked to *someone* who has a friend in this var and he said it is some good stuff. I wouldn&#39;t mind seeing a lab test though.

Comment

• vpower

Anavar will cause a decrease in sex drive in many people. But it won&#39;t shut you down completely. Many of the reports of fake var are simply falsehoods, coming from competitors of legit sellers of Var. Var is not as mysterious or hard to come by as most would believe.

Comment

• want2bstronger

anavar cost an arm and a leg, im missing both arms and one leg..

Comment

• Johnny Cut

Ive run:

DK Var
                        Spanish Generics
                        Hubei
                        powder
                        paper

I feel that the powder i got was the best&#33; totally legit, right up there with the spanish generices and DK

if u can, go with the legit powder its really the best&#33;

JC

Comment

Working...