Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Training Journals
User Name
Password

Old 08-10-2011, 11:13 PM   #1
tlane
VET

tlane will become famous soon enough
Question Bulking time....

1000mg of test E/wk 14wks
600mg of deca/wk 14wks
60mg dbol/ed 6weeks, to jump start,
300mg tren ace/wk( maybe) last 6wks
gonna keep novla on hand!

Everyone plz feel free to add there 2cent, PLZ!!
if you would can if what would do? I really wanna get my bulk on!! Even will cosider changin compounds or upping them, just explain why you would.

My diet is gonna be right so I know I'm good on that.
I have 8-10 cycles under my belt but i wanna go all out on this on!

looking forward to feedback, thanks in advance!
tlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:42 AM   #2
Freezerdude

Looks good to me Bro, Matter of fact it looks a lot like my cycle now, I'm running..
Test E 900mg-ew
Deca 600mg-ew
Dbol 50mg-ed
Prov
adex and Nolva on hand I try to keep things simple, I rarely get sides but keep the adex handy since I have had 1 nip get puffy and itchy twice before but nothng 5 days worth of adex didn't take care of..
Good luck bro
Old 08-11-2011, 07:08 AM   #3
Glycomann

You have 2 19 nor compounds in there and intend to use nolvadex if you have problems. That could worsen the problem through progestogenic activity of the 19 nor compounds. I would use an AI instead. If you are sensitive to the progesterone receptor magnifying effects of nolva it could be not so great and experience. Since you have 8-10 cycles maybe you already know you can get away with it but bye and large I wouldn't advise it.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:48 AM   #4
Shovel
VET

Shovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to beholdShovel is a splendid one to behold
Pretty close to what I'm running now, 750 of test e and deca every 5 days with a handfull of dbol daily.
I used tren after deca and stayed on top of my AI and added caber. I had no problems at all.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:29 PM   #5
BikerTrash
Vet

BikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to behold
Cycle layout looks good but Im going to have to agree with Glycomans above post about the Nolvadex being in there, that shit mixed with Deca could be some nasty leaking nipples side effects ,,Speaking from experiance ,,them boobies will start leaking like a bitch nursing puppies if your not careful ,
,,AI instead..
BikerTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:10 PM   #6
nutnut
Vet

nutnut is on a distinguished road
I never had an issue running nolva with a 19-nor. Progesterone only becomes a real issue when estrogen levels are too high though so running both adex and nolva wouldn't be a bad idea. Leaking nipples sounds like prolactin was to blame not upregulation of the progesterone receptors as some claim nolva does in combo with 19-nor's, it is an area whee we could argue a bit but everyone is different and I have no desire to argue. If anything nolva should cause downregulation at the progesterone receptor in any tissue where it is working as a estrogen receptor antagonist. Bottom line control your estrogen levels to avoid most sides.

As for the cycle, looks good, tren and nandralone together are a hell of a combo.