Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 06-21-2020, 07:52 PM   #1
mrhtbd

mrhtbd has a spectacular aura aboutmrhtbd has a spectacular aura about
The Ice Man Cometh!

June 1980, Basic Training; Army, in a sand box called Ft Dix, NJ. The guy across my bunk in the 8-man room; black guy from Georgia named Wayne, me a blue-eyed white guy, a “yank!” Wayne was thick and muscular a bit shorter but with hands like catcher mits! He tested me, got on my nerves to see what I was made of. We slap-boxed often and when he connected his catcher-mit hands would wrack my head in each swoop but I liked him. He was a formidable opponent and gradually, became a trusted friend, even talked me down from a court marshal; I respected him. One day he said, “Ya know, ______, I’ve been studying you, and you’re a cold dude!” I replied, “What do you mean Wayne, I’m a friendly and outgoing guy!” He said, “Yeah I know, ______, but you’re cold inside, you get along well enough, but behind those blue eyes you’re as cold as ice. From now on, I’m gonna call you the “Ice Man!” So there it was and there it is. Add 40 years 3 kids several careers world travels and 125 pounds; now I’m 60. Sore joints, injuries that won’t heal, fading future and wondering how I’ll make it another 30 years. Spent some time driving skier bus, then started driving a beach bus but couldn’t see this sedentary workstyle challenging the greater man, the man burning inside for one more run; just not ready for the bench. Put me in, Coach! Then out of the blue a window opened, a challenge like Wayne, challenging me by the offer but repelling me at the work and effort required. The golden ring beckoned and I went for it. I took a job driving an ice truck with my CDL. Pays 3x more than the bus, but better still, I lift swivel and move between 4000-5500 lbs of ice per day. Everything aches but I sleep like a rock. After 8 10hour days straight I lost 2 inches on my waist and my sore muscles are calling for sustenance so I looked around the kitchen and had just the cocktail; test, dhb/tren/combo, durabolan, primo e, etc etc. Ankles feet and hands killing me, body so sore I forget the day but drag on and on. If I can survive 3 months my life will change forever, hell or highwater, this is the tide, this summer solstace new moon in Cancer, growth is here, sieze it, work through the pain and embrace that threshold. Just imagine lifting/moving 5000 lbs of ice 6 days a week for 3 months? That will be close to 400,000 pounds; talk about Volume Training!! I’ll be 61 next month; I’m pushing through; going for broke! This is the Full Monte, now is the time, now is the way for the chill to rise. It’s been 40 years and the moment for fulfillment is here; the Ice Man Cometh!
mrhtbd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 08:54 PM   #2
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
I lifted 15,000 lbs a day while operating an intricate piece of machinery at the same time for 25 years. Piece of cake. Don't know that I would want to do it now, or at your age. But 5000, meh, you got this easy man. You need to add in 800 supersets between now and the Spring Equinox of 2021 and you'll be a machine with your 35" waist, 18" guns, calves and neck, and 4" traps.

Note: Only long-time peak members will get the relevance of my reply.
Old 06-23-2020, 09:52 PM   #3
reps
Vet

reps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
I lifted 15,000 lbs a day while operating an intricate piece of machinery at the same time for 25 years. Piece of cake. Don't know that I would want to do it now, or at your age. But 5000, meh, you got this easy man. You need to add in 800 supersets between now and the Spring Equinox of 2021 and you'll be a machine with your 35" waist, 18" guns, calves and neck, and 4" traps.

Note: Only long-time peak members will get the relevance of my reply.
Lol intense training days
reps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 11:04 AM   #4
mrhtbd

Lol, I already lost 7 lbs in my first 8 days, mostly water but from 277 to 269, I’ll take it. A seasonal job so in October I plan on being back to beefcake, then I can go to Russia and bring home a sexy 30 something hot Blue-eyed blond Russian bride. But for today, I bought three inner tubes and taking my two daughters tubing down the creek like the old days some adventures money can’t buy!😁
Old 06-24-2020, 02:03 PM   #5
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Money will have to buy the blue eyed blonde from Russia. Lol
Better not quit the job if that's your plan.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 08:44 PM   #6
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 05:57 AM   #7
mrhtbd

All women cost money!😁🎈🥰