• Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Enjoy Gym Idiots

OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain
  • MindlessWork
    • Aug 2011

Lol wtf!!!

I see a lot of these sort of people in my gym too.
    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

That was pretty entertaining.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
        Banned
        • Apr 2018

Theres always a few that are just .....out there.

Comment

• Demigod
          • Feb 2018

Lol...I worry about the human race.

Comment

• HDH
            • Jun 2015

3 am is the best time to be in the gym. Really cuts back on the idiot factor

Comment

• mrhtbd
              • Apr 2015

“Stay away from singles, doubles and triples, they were the cause of over 96% of the injuries I’ve seen in lifters over the years,” sayith the Master! “But what about testing our progress,” asked the Neophyte? “Yes, that is important, but only every 3 to 5 weeks between attempts, preferably 5 weeks, and only after a thorough warm-up; at least 6 sets!” “Most people don’t compete, they have a max lift on a great day and everything is right, then try to do it again a few days later when they have a bad day and cause a strain, or worse, which can ruin months if not years of training! Trust me, no sooner than 3 to 5 weeks, spare the ego, save the muscles!” Dick Smith, aka “Smitty,” Assistant Weight-Lifting Coach U.S.Olympic Team; 1962-1976. As told to Mrhtbd, aka, “Neophyte,” (for perpetuity) circa 1982.

Comment

Working...