X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigSickD
    Vet
    • May 2004

officially started my bulk phase

I weighed in at 264 this morning. I started my bulk cycle and let's see what I can do. I guess I started a couple months ago when I weighed 238. So far I have packed the weight on with good food but now I added more gear. I rely more on food than gear for size, which most are just the opposite. I am going to post weekly about my progress.
    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.
  • BikerTrash
    Vet
    • Aug 2011

In for watching .....I want to weigh 238 .geesh

Comment

• AVEC

oh yea keep a log of this one..interested also..

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Man you are just NOW officially starting your bulk cycle after already beefing up from 238-264 in the past 2 months?? From knowing you on here the past 9 years, I know you and I are much the same with bodyweights, stats and cycles - usually hovering around 265-270 when on and 235-245 when off. So whats your goals for this bulker then dude? Good luck D, and stay away from the bikes & snow boards this time around so you can finish the cycle haha!

Comment

• BigSickD
          Vet
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
          Man you are just NOW officially starting your bulk cycle after already beefing up from 238-264 in the past 2 months?? From knowing you on here the past 9 years, I know you and I are much the same with bodyweights, stats and cycles - usually hovering around 265-270 when on and 235-245 when off. So whats your goals for this bulker then dude? Good luck D, and stay away from the bikes & snow boards this time around so you can finish the cycle haha!
          I am gonna try to reach 280 but not let my waist line get bigger than 36-37. I am off the trackbike and boards so I will have to find another way to get injured..LOL
          BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• RJH8541
            VET
            • Nov 2003

BSD how tall are you again?
            drVJ is hot

Comment

• BigSickD
              Vet
              • May 2004

Originally posted by RJH8541
              BSD how tall are you again?
              6ft on the dot. Though everyone thinks I'm shorter.

Comment

• RJH8541
                VET
                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by BigSickD
                6ft on the dot. Though everyone thinks I'm shorter.
                thats what happens when you're built like a square. As wide as you are tall.

good luck on the bulk. i got up to 262lbs this year and felt like a gorilla.
                drVJ is hot

Comment

• alluprbdy
                  Vet
                  • Oct 2011

have you been dirty bulking or have you added mostly clean weight in that short a time? Either way what you've gained so far is impressive especially since you are allready so damn big
                  R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                  R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• BigSickD
                    Vet
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by alluprbdy
                    have you been dirty bulking or have you added mostly clean weight in that short a time? Either way what you've gained so far is impressive especially since you are allready so damn big
                    Pretty clean, carbs are brown rice, oatmeal and sweet potatoes and a lot of steak and chicken breasts. If I ate bad I could easily get to 300.

Comment

• BikerTrash
                      Vet
                      • Aug 2011

you got any updates? Memory loss at an ol age isnt a acceptable excuse for lack of following up on your cycle log .......
                      Remimber #2 post ,,its says Im in for watching ......lol ...pretty damn slow watching so far....

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Updates big D?

Comment

• BigSickD
                          Vet
                          • May 2004

Well I am currently running
                          1100mg test wk
                          600mg deca wk
                          300mg eq wk
                          25mg drol/25mg dbol injections eod

I have been staying right at 270 and my strength is crazy right now but i am trying not to injure myself. I need to get some pics up. I am still following a modified Yates training regimen, and i am really liking it and it gives me some cardio while doing it. I surprisingly am not that bloated but eating has really become a chore. I have been eating really clean with only a few cheat meals a week, mostly pizza and burgers. I have been hitting sushi rolls hard too. Other than working around all my nagging aches and pains shit is going really good. I am jumping on gh as soon as it comes in, probaly next week. I am gonna do 5iu's a day mon thru fri. Sorry i didnt keep up with this but really not much happenening.

Comment

• Jumperz
                            Vet
                            • Sep 2011

Good stuff. What trackbike you got btw.?! And what's that in kg? 270lb. 120kg? Geez lol.

Comment

• BigSickD
                              Vet
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Jonnyboy
                              Good stuff. What trackbike you got btw.?! And what's that in kg? 270lb. 120kg? Geez lol.
                              I have an 06 gsxr750 that I have put about 10k into. I am selling it cause I am done racing, after brain damage and spine issues I figure it was time.

Comment

Working...