Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

You'll Love This

I had yesterday off from work. Dr's appointments in the afternoon. So I took the whole day off. And yes I'm grateful to still be working.
    So I decided to hit my weight pile before the rain moved in. I settled on a quick arm blast. 5 supersets of curls and skull crushers. I prefer an olympic bar over a cambered bar. I feel I get a better angle on the biceps. Plus it only takes 1 45lb plate on each side for me. I just prefer it.
    So I do my first superset. I was a little stiff at first, but worked it out. 2nd set I do my curls. Lay the bar down, lie down on the bench do my skull crushers. I tried to get up but my hair was caught under the bar. So I grab the bar and try to lift it up but I've got 2 hands full of hair so it only goes up so far. Now my hound sees me lying there and decides to help I guess. She grabs a mouthful of my beard and begins playing tug of war. I've got the bar raised over my head by a few inches, hands tangled in grey hair, my dog trying to rip my beard out. So I sucked it up, dropped the bar behind my head, sat up as fast as I could with a 80lb dog in my face as I'm hollering no, no, bad dog.
    Today I'm a few hairs less of a man, and my beard seems an inch longer on one side. Lol. But i survived.
    Yes I finished up the rest of my sets after I pulled my hair back and gave the dog some fresh water to go with all of my hair.
    Last edited by Roughrydr; 04-17-2020, 09:06 AM.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain
  • Roc
    VET
    • Apr 2020

Hahah great story, glad ur okay

Comment

• ozzy69
      Assistant Admin
      • Jun 2011

Dad don’t make me put you in a home.

Comment

• A.B
        VET
        • Jun 2004

When disaster strikes it comes all at you at once hahaha

Comment

• millenium girl
          • Apr 2006

Hahaha. Too bad there isn't a video. I would have loved to see this!
          Don't forget to join
          http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
          http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

Lol. Yeah me too MG. We have a tv show America's Funniest Videos. I was thinking that would have been a great one.
            My wife comes out a takes pictures of me working out all the time,and sometimes videos. I think she used to show them to the women she worked with. Now I think it's more for insurance purposes, in case I kill myself lol
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• millenium girl
              • Apr 2006

Haha I often watch America's funniest videos

Videos of you working out? Where are they? I wanna see them! Your wife is smart, recording everything just in case
              Don't forget to join
              http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
              http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

ClAssic. What’s better is you finished your workout.

Comment

• Augerdog
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2014

Lmao! I was loading the leg press machine once (years ago) with 1000lbs I get to the last plate and I commence to snug the plated up then I lift up to go press and my beard was stuck between 2 plates. I had a bald spot in the middle of my chin and the plates looked like a troll with my hair sticking out the top.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                    • Oct 2017

LOL! Classic.
                    I did something along those lines once. I had built an office building for this accounting company. Part of the job was assembling their desks and computer desks, etc. I figured I'd save on some labor and do it my self. Bigger bonus for me after completion.
                    So I'm putting together this huge heavy cherry wood desk. There was a piece of trim that was part support and part trim that went all the way across the bottom of the desk. I didnt have enough hands so I used my chin to hold one end level while I got it tacked in. When I tried to raise up I had tacked my beard between the trim and the desk. After I finished laughing and cussing at myself I had to remove the piece to get loose. My mama always says stupid is is stupid does.
                    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• mrhtbd
                      • Apr 2015

Ha Ha, a very funny picture to carry a grin through my day?

Comment

• Dakota
                        VET
                        • Feb 2017

Maybe your dog is smart and saw the problem and was just trying to help
                        The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                          • Oct 2017

Lol. Or she's an opportunist and took the opportunity to try to kill me and take over that perceived pack.
                          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...