X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shovel
    VET
    • Jul 2011

Building the Perfect Beast II

I havent read it all, but I like this kind of stuff...
    Semper Fi
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Dosen't ALR advocate extreme high dose cycles?
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Shovel
      VET
      • Jul 2011

Something like Ed injects with weekly doses for 30 days at a time is what I'm getting out of it.?
      Semper Fi

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Shovel
        Something like Ed injects with weekly doses for 30 days at a time is what I'm getting out of it.?
        Yeah I think he gives some dangerous advice, lol, no doubt you will grow on 10 grams a week and 5k plis calories ed.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Shovel
          VET
          • Jul 2011

I was reading some of those dosages and thought I was looking at some 1980 literature. It's from 2003 though. Still kinda dated. Hahaha
          Semper Fi

Comment

• wooly
            • Apr 2007

I think it maybe an old thread but just so you don't get the last laugh, I've been around, (not as long as you have, apparently) but I have competed, I have won some overalls, and read everything I have ever known about. (Pretty much a similar story to many Peak members, I imagine.) I highly recommend that you give BTPB a read through, because, although it took me a while to warm up to him, (Rea) that book is so full of gems....it's incredible. True, you won't see a lot of recommendations for 12 weeks of Test, Deca and of course dbol for your first 4, but you will learn a tremendous amount. And honestly, bodybuilding is so full of mediocrity because people don't think for themselves. My guess is there are over a million gym rats doing that exact cycle and getting worse by the year. There are thousands of paths that could lead to a national level physique but people don't know what to do.....except perhaps lower the bar. You guys are not who I am referring to obviously. Check it out.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by wooly
              I think it maybe an old thread but just so you don't get the last laugh, I've been around, (not as long as you have, apparently) but I have competed, I have won some overalls, and read everything I have ever known about. (Pretty much a similar story to many Peak members, I imagine.) I highly recommend that you give BTPB a read through, because, although it took me a while to warm up to him, (Rea) that book is so full of gems....it's incredible. True, you won't see a lot of recommendations for 12 weeks of Test, Deca and of course dbol for your first 4, but you will learn a tremendous amount. And honestly, bodybuilding is so full of mediocrity because people don't think for themselves. My guess is there are over a million gym rats doing that exact cycle and getting worse by the year. There are thousands of paths that could lead to a national level physique but people don't know what to do.....except perhaps lower the bar. You guys are not who I am referring to obviously. Check it out.
              Yeah these days I agree that there are some gems in the book. lol, this thread is five years old.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Shovel
                VET
                • Jul 2011

His first post in 9 years. Isn't there an award for that lol j/k
                Semper Fi

Comment

• Glycomann

God i read that ALR stuff years ago. I tried those high dose short cycles. What I got was side effects and crashes.

Comment

• Deacon
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Glycomann
                    God i read that ALR stuff years ago. I tried those high dose short cycles. What I got was side effects and crashes.

agreed not a fan
                    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...