Tren, has the worm turned?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • j8296
    • Sep 2017

Nothing has ever helped me recover like Tren though. The pumps and hardness really are insane, even at only 400 mg a week.
    By Week 16, I started to feel sick. But who knows if it actually was caused by Tren or a seasonal flu strain. I’ve been debating the possibility of using it again soon. Night sweats and anxiety were my biggest enemies when I was partaking.

Comment

• 5plates
      Vet
      • Aug 2007

I drank a gallon of water a day, I always have. I’ve aged really well because of it. When I went on that 3 year blast (not the smartest thing I’ve dkne prob) I had blood work done quite often, liver values were great, kidneys looked normal, the doctor reviewing it said he wouldn’t have been able to tell I was doing anything except the elevated red blood cell and test levels elevated. I was running tren enanthate though.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
        • Apr 2006

I love tren until the insomnia kicks in. The night sweats suck too. I did it for a few weeks last year before I quit for a few various reasons outside of use and health, but it was going good. With AAS, I am always more concerned from a cardiac standpoint more than anything. I used to run it constantly when younger, first topically with tren pellets, then kits. Usual dose for me was 75-100mg/d. It was a game changer for appearance and strength and anti-catabolism. Since around 2008/9, I've not used it much. I'll give it another run or two down the road and see where i'm at though.

I think most people can meet their needs with other compounds, especially as we age. Throwing in a few 4-8 weeks of use would be smarter than longer runs now that I am older. I only use Tren for cutting phases.

I don't think anything will take the full place of tren, but it will depend on each user and how they react to each compound...well, and age.
        Last edited by MR. BMJ; 04-28-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
          I love tren until the insomnia kicks in. The night sweats suck too. I did it for a few weeks last year before I quit for a few various reasons outside of use and health, but it was going good. With AAS, I am always more concerned from a cardiac standpoint more than anything. I used to run it constantly when younger, first topically with tren pellets, then kits. Usual dose for me was 75-100mg/d. It was a game changer for appearance and strength and anti-catabolism. Since around 2008/9, I've not used it much. I'll give it another run or two down the road and see where i'm at though.

I think most people can meet their needs with other compounds, especially as we age. Throwing in a few 4-8 weeks of use would be smarter than longer runs now that I am older. I only use Tren for cutting phases.

I don't think anything will take the full place of tren, but it will depend on each user and how they react to each compound...well, and age.
          Seems it has to be dialed in. I had a hard time with it running it as Tren E at 400 mg/w. Parabolan years ago was Ok but expensive. Once I went to Ace and dosing it at 25-50 mg/d it worked great and very low sides.

Comment

• Tat2dluvchylde
            VET
            • Dec 2018

Def need to find that sweet spot. I was running m/w/f/sat at 50mg and couldn't handle the 2 in a row.Anxiety, sweats, and insomnia sucked. Then i went to 75mg eod. that was nice. 2 weeks ago I upped to 100mg eod and cut the starch. Also split my GH to am pm 2iu and sleeping deeper. Hardly any night sweats but I am sleeping with the window open a couple inches. Added in some GW and that has helped with feeling winded. Great mood, great lifts. many have noticed that i keep looking better and better lol.

Comment

Working...