Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 03-27-2019, 02:28 PM   #1
Freder1kz

Freder1kz is on a distinguished road
Anavar and proviron

Hello everyone.
I am relatively new to the area and have never tried AAS.
I've been thinking a lot about taking an Anavar and Proviron cycle , to get a harder and leaner look. The reason why I want to use proviron during the cycle is to maintain sex drive and keep the free testosterone up as much as possible. For PCT, I thought about running Clomid for about a month. Have any input to me? I know there will be 1000 comments saying that I should include Test in the cure, but please dont.
Thanks in advance
Freder1kz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 02:43 PM   #2
wallyd
VET

wallyd is on a distinguished road
If your mind is made up & you don’t want to hear the best scenario possible why even ask our opinion?
wallyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 03:24 PM   #3
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Haha, sounds like my Ex wife. She doesn't really want an opinion she just wants you to agree with her.
Old 03-27-2019, 03:53 PM   #4
Dawgpound_Hank

Can you give us a little background dude - like lifting experience, age, height & weight so we have a lil to go on here?
Old 03-27-2019, 06:50 PM   #5
01dragonslayer
Banned

01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freder1kz View Post
Hello everyone.
I've been thinking a lot about taking an Anavar and Proviron cycle , to get a harder and leaner look. The reason why I want to use proviron during the cycle is to maintain sex drive and keep the free testosterone up as much as possible. For PCT, I thought about running Clomid for about a month. Have any input to me? I know there will be 1000 comments saying that I should include Test in the cure, but please dont.
Thanks in advance
Sorry brotha...but before you start taking anything you should give us some details about yourself....age, weight, BF. Give us a little history of your training and dietary habits. How long have you been strength training?and what kind?...what type of cardio?....details like this will help us decide what kind of cycle may be best for you.
01dragonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 09:09 PM   #6
wallyd
VET

wallyd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warreng View Post
Bro, you are not going to have any testerone in your body *at all* on that cycle, let alone any test to "free up" with anavar and proviron. You ask us in advance to please not advise you to run test; however, we are under no obligation to listen to you. This is a terrible cycle that shows nothing more than your complete and total ignorance of how to properly use anabolic steroids. Again, we are under no obligation to indulge people's willful ignorance and stupidity. Do about six months of reading before you even think about running any steroids at all. Not only will you make no gains on this cycle, and possibly fuck up your hpta, but you are putting your health at risk, because your body needs testosterone for many health reasons - even little girls and very old people have testosterone. Do not, under any circumstances, shut your hpta down without running a test base.
It’s pretty obvious he doesn’t really care as long as he doesn’t have to pin anything. Smh It looks to me like that’s his only goal here.
wallyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 05:45 AM   #7
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freder1kz View Post
Hello everyone.
Thanks in advance
I agree with the others test is BEST to have in a cycle, however IMO fair gains can be made with only anavar adding proviron isn't a bad idea. But you need to be certain your diet and training is spot on. Also use the resources of this forum to learn as much as possible about AAS use. Actually personally I would rather see a newcomer to steroid use start with a light reasonably safe cycle like this, rather than a massive test/tren/dbol cycle. Don't expect to much and you shouldn't be disappointed.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:03 AM   #8
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
I agree along the lines with lifts. I used to appropriately side with the thinking that if you are gonna cycle then do it right and use test as a base. But the. Over the years I’ve migrated my thinking to understand that not everyone is like me in that they half-ass things, and why should this be any different? So if you have half assed nutrition and half ass training, an oral only cycle of anavar is going to be pretty innocuous for 99% of users and will yield temporary results that you’re looking for that are a direct coordination to the food and training you employ while doing the cycle.

In other words, what’s it gonna hurt to run 20mg var Ed for six weeks?

I also think the OP is pretty much screwed with his attitude already knowing everything about something he knows nothing about, specifically towards veterans of the AAS game and not wanting any opinions contrary to what he’s already decided to do. This is a recipe for problems.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by Darkness; 03-28-2019 at 07:45 AM..
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 08:09 AM   #9
Beef Newton
VET

Space Invaders Champion!
Beef Newton will become famous soon enough
Pin that shit.
Beef Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 12:47 PM   #10
Tat2dluvchylde
VET

Tat2dluvchylde is on a distinguished road
dude if you're looking to cut up just take some T3, and an eca stack with a keto diet and do cardio. Shit, get that stuff that Frank Thomas is pushing for GNC if you're looking for that free test action. And remember "she'll like it too!"
Tat2dluvchylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 02:54 PM   #11
USNCTT
VET

USNCTT is a jewel in the roughUSNCTT is a jewel in the roughUSNCTT is a jewel in the rough
keto diet is trash lol. Does it work? Yes. Why? because it puts you in a caloric deficit and that's it. Literally works no different than if you eat the same amount of calories daily as long as you remain in a deficit.
USNCTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 03:40 PM   #12
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNCTT View Post
keto diet is trash lol. Does it work? Yes. Why? because it puts you in a caloric deficit and that's it. Literally works no different than if you eat the same amount of calories daily as long as you remain in a deficit.
I disagree brother. Since trying keto I can take off fat like no lo cal or cardio all day diet can. It works well. You are never hungry like a lo cal diet, that is a huge plus too.

I am unsure you can use it successfully while trying to make gains but it surely works for reducing BF.
Old 03-28-2019, 04:29 PM   #13
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I disagree brother. Since trying keto I can take off fat like no lo cal or cardio all day diet can. It works well. You are never hungry like a lo cal diet, that is a huge plus too.

I am unsure you can use it successfully while trying to make gains but it surely works for reducing BF.
Psssttt he's one of those IIFYM guys. He's a Buckeye - he likes his Oreos, Doritos and Hamburger Helper.

I'm a Buckeye too and follow the EWTFIW plan & they call me porkchop.

Last edited by Dawgpound_Hank; 03-28-2019 at 04:32 PM..
Old 03-28-2019, 06:47 PM   #14
USNCTT
VET

USNCTT is a jewel in the roughUSNCTT is a jewel in the roughUSNCTT is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post

All diets work for the same principal. Cals in vs cals out. But you can disagree that's all good. I'll just continue to eat this ice cream lol
Old 03-28-2019, 06:48 PM   #15
USNCTT
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Psssttt he's one of those IIFYM guys. He's a Buckeye - he likes his Oreos, Doritos and Hamburger Helper.

I'm a Buckeye too and follow the EWTFIW plan & they call me porkchop.
Hahaha nailed it