Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

Let's go back to 1988

Ahhh man 1988, back in my prime, as many of you old bastuds. Back when bodybuilding had no guts, no bloat, pure dense muscle, when symmetry actually counted.

Narrated by Platz - good stuff.

Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.
  • MR. BMJ
    • Apr 2006

I was in 6th or 7th grade.

I remember Cheryl telling me she could see my weiner off to the left while wearing my tight Levi pants. She gave a good French kissin' then went about her way after 2nd period....she had the biggest boobs at the time too. She dumped me not long after for a guy much older....probably illegal too old now that I remember.

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

I was 32, full patch, and running back and forth from south Florida to north Florida at least once a week. I had a weight bench and a Sears multi station weight machine in my living room. Started subscribing to muscle and fitness in 84 and continued until around 2000. Those were some wild times. I've forgotten or cant remember most of them. Or put them out of my mind so I dont have to think about them.
      But as far as bodybuilding went, it was the hay day. In my mind the golden era of bb'ing.
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...