HGH Injection site

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Magaman

HGH Injection site

I am administering 4IU of Hgh befor bedtime each day. I have been injecting into my abdominal area. Is this the best location to inject? Can you inject intramuscular?
  • Easto

You can inject either IM or SubQ. I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think SubQ has a higher absorption rate

Comment

• Easto

This may interest you. FYI, I don't recommend shooting your GH IV

Bioavailability

IV = 100%
      SubQ = 75%
      IM = 63%
      Attached Files

Comment

• Magaman

Thanks

THanks Bro,

I did not know you could inject as an IV....I will not attempt it....

Comment

• JohnnyB
          vet
          • Jul 2003

IV would present some problems if stopped by a cop. He/she/they would think you were a junkie.

I'm going sub-q, but I'm using 2iu before bed. Have you use hgh beofore? If not 4iu might be a bit high to start.

JohnnyB

Comment

• Magaman

Originally posted by JohnnyB
            IV would present some problems if stopped by a cop. He/she/they would think you were a junkie.

I'm going sub-q, but I'm using 2iu before bed. Have you use hgh beofore? If not 4iu might be a bit high to start.

JohnnyB
            Yes I have. I am using Jinotropin. It got here a day late with no cold pac so I think it may have degraded a bit. I was pissed.....You have 7 days to store the product at room temp....The last batch I had seemed to work better......so I don't think 4IU is a lot.....

Comment

Working...