Who's your pick to win it all! NCAA Bball

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Kentucky looked unstoppable today, like their team should be in the NBA or something. All this playing around may not matter. Too bad Vandy isnt around still

Comment

• tlane
      VET
      • Oct 2007

injuries, good run though and my boys choked

Comment

• ontime34
        Vet
        • Feb 2012

KU baby! I'm a kansas state alum however I have to rep my big 12! Phuck I should have put change down for KU to win it all but hey hinesite is 20/20. Oh yeah Kansas wins it all because the rest sleepwalk...you heard it here first. Not real high on Calipari's attitude which is GOOD however he will fail. hehe
        "I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands...even if he is wrong. Then one that comes up like an angel and is nuthin but a devil" Malcolm X... R.I.P. Nandi 12

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by Darkness
          I like UNC and have since I was little kid watching Brad Daughtery. Always have. But if you gotta get an extra 5 min to beat the OU Bobcats........... Kansas is gonna be a fuckin chore.
          I Didn't think it was going to happen.. Kansas is tough!

Comment

• Shovel
            VET
            • Jul 2011

KU just blew em out in the last 2 minutes!
            Semper Fi

Comment

• clutchitalian
              • Sep 2011

Kentucky looked unstoppable today, like their team should be in the NBA or something. All this playing around may not matter. Too bad Vandy isnt around still
              Bro 3 of their starting 5 are the projected top 3 picks in the draft...
              1.davis
              2.kidd-gilchrist
              3.johnson

Comment

• ontime34
                Vet
                • Feb 2012

KU Jayhawks still rollin, rollin, rollin bwahaha.
                "I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands...even if he is wrong. Then one that comes up like an angel and is nuthin but a devil" Malcolm X... R.I.P. Nandi 12

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

My Buckeyes got treated real bad, real bad in front of their bitches and shit in the 2nd half last night. I was very unhappy, but eating good. I wore OSU gear to the gym today.

Unless KS can do something crazy, I think what everyone thought all year is about to happen - KY cuttin down the nets on the last day.

Comment

• ontime34
                    Vet
                    • Feb 2012

My Buckeyes got treated real bad, real bad in front of their bitches and shit in the 2nd half last night. I was very unhappy, but eating good. I wore OSU gear to the gym today.

Unless KS can do something crazy, I think what everyone thought all year is about to happen - KY cuttin down the nets on the last day.
                    Yeah that young buck with the lane violation certainly didn't help matters at the end for OSU. I'm taking the points and goin with Kansas in the final as far as a wager...however I don't think Kentucky is going to finish it out. Uni-brows only last so long as a novelty before they get mocked. Time will tell....hope you all are watching the game monday nite.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                      • Sep 2011

Bill Self beat calipari in 2008 maybe he can do it again??

Comment

• Shovel
                        VET
                        • Jul 2011

Damn UK. Lol
                        Semper Fi

Comment

• clutchitalian
                          • Sep 2011

Kansas had their chances in the end they were very sloppy....

Comment

Working...