PAYTON SUSPENDED

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clutchitalian
    • Sep 2011

Yuk....GIANTS all the way baby!!!!!! I can sense some shit talkin in september shovel lol.....Dont worry im surrounded by ignorant eagle fans so i dont hate dallas as much as philly....

Comment

• D
      Vet
      • May 2007

Originally posted by clutchitalian
      Yuk....GIANTS all the way baby!!!!!! I can sense some shit talkin in september shovel lol.....Dont worry im surrounded by ignorant eagle fans so i dont hate dallas as much as philly....
      I hate the Eagles and Pats. Eagles because most of their fans just wanna talk shit and get in fights. I just don't like the Pats cause they're good every year Bastards. I did enjoy the Giants beating the Pats the last 2 times though.
      Everything I say/post/pm is strictly for entertainment purposes. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY! Thanks

Comment

• basskiller
        Administrator
        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by D
        Paying Saints defensive players on the side to give their opponent game ending injuries. Try watching sportscenter
        thats seriously fucked up.. He should be banned for life..
        Poor pete rose gets banned for betting on his own team to win and this asshole is paying people to inflict possible career ending injuries..
        Phuck that.. ban this ass for life
        Owner of
        Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
        basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Shovel
          VET
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by basskiller
          thats seriously fucked up.. He should be banned for life..
          Poor pete rose gets banned for betting on his own team to win and this asshole is paying people to inflict possible career ending injuries..
          Phuck that.. ban this ass for life
          They chose to play the game just like I chose to go to the military and knew there was/is a risk. It's football, c'mon man. Lol
          Semper Fi

Comment

• clutchitalian
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by D
            I hate the Eagles and Pats. Eagles because most of their fans just wanna talk shit and get in fights. I just don't like the Pats cause they're good every year Bastards. I did enjoy the Giants beating the Pats the last 2 times though.
            Dude u have NOOOOO idea how ignorant eagle fans are...Im a giant fan in philly and ive been in fights,gotten bottles thrown at my head,and had my son have to hear every name in the book and get threatened...I WIll NEVER GO TO LINCOLN FINANCIAL FIELD AGAIN!!!! Like u said they get drunk and wanna fight and talk shit...Philly has the most die hard fans but the most ignorant fans also....

Comment

• basskiller
              Administrator
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Shovel
              They chose to play the game just like I chose to go to the military and knew there was/is a risk. It's football, c'mon man. Lol
              I understand that .. But you don't purposely try to end somone's career with cheap shots.

The right shot to a knee.. could be the end of career.. You think that should be legal or be able to pay someone to make hits like that??
              Owner of
              Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
              basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Shovel
                VET
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by basskiller
                I understand that .. But you don't purposely try to end somone's career with cheap shots.

The right shot to a knee.. could be the end of career.. You think that should be legal or be able to pay someone to make hits like that??
                There were no cheap shots, but hard hits and the more the screen shakes when the other guy gets hit is what its about. When you play, you play to kill. I don't think it should be legal, but it's been going on forever and they just got caught with their incentives...
                Semper Fi

Comment

• stumpyone
                  • Jan 2012

Like shovel I've been a cowboys fan since their 1-15 season, I was 5 or so. For fucks sake football is FULL CONTACT sport. This is why we love it and why it generates such an enormous income. To remove the violence from football is the same as removing action from a jackie chan movie, you wind up with a bunch of fairys dancing around and doing backflips.
                  shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

Working...