Liddell Vs Chuck II!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaPit26

Liddell Vs Chuck II!!!!

Dec, 30th boys. I know tito can beat chuck if he sticks to his stle. Of course ground and pound is tough if you're gonna stand al fight (especially with the Chuck) Tito did hold his own in the first fight. After catching the thumb in the eye he got knocked out through his guard! Chuck has insane punching ability and one nasty fuckin sprrawl. If it's stand up, Liddell easily takes it. If Tito manages to take chuck down, tito is much beter conditioned and stronger than chuck. Good fight none the less. Chuck can always knock you out with one un-orthodox punch at any moment. Don't forget, Tito beat Wanderli once before, Wanderli beat Rampage and Rampage beat Chuck (If you look at it like a 3rd grader)
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

People forget how damn good Chuck is the ground...Chuck was a wrestler before he was anything else.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• cjas
      • May 2006

[QUOTE=DaPit26]Dec, 30th boys.

hey Pit some of us ladies love the UFC too!

It's going to be a great fight. I have their first matchup on video. Still good to watch.

Comment

• DaPit26

Originally posted by liftsiron
        People forget how damn good Chuck is the ground...Chuck was a wrestler before he was anything else.
        Definately. That's the thing, chuck on the ground is great, but how often does anyone see it. He was an NCAA champ, as was Tito and Couture (Couture being the best, then chuck and tito behind them) I think at this point though Tito can dominate the ground, IF he can get him down. I think it would be a much better fight on the ground too. I'm sick of stand up fights. I myself wrestle and train MMA and if you can get your opponent on the ground and are successful chances are much higher of winning. Standup is much more unpredictable. I off course jab just right can chin check anybody. Chuck's one of my favorite fighters of all time, I think he'll win.

Comment

• DaPit26

[QUOTE=cjas]
          Originally posted by DaPit26
          Dec, 30th boys.

hey Pit some of us ladies love the UFC too!

It's going to be a great fight. I have their first matchup on video. Still good to watch.
          Hey CJas..I know some chicks dig the violence (not my wife). I also have that fight on tape. Actually I've got just about every good fight ever on tape.

Comment

• Mudge
            • Sep 2003

Is Chuck fighting himself now? LOL

I still want to see Norris vs Chuck.

Comment

• cjas
              • May 2006

[QUOTE=DaPit26]
              Originally posted by cjas

Hey CJas..I know some chicks dig the violence (not my wife). I also have that fight on tape. Actually I've got just about every good fight ever on tape.

I know, no disrespect intended! Actually I love watching it. The worst thing though is my guy is a fighter and he has a fight this Saturday I might feel different actually watching him though.....

Comment

• DaPit26

[QUOTE=cjas]

I know, no disrespect intended! Actually I love watching it. The worst thing though is my guy is a fighter and he has a fight this Saturday I might feel different actually watching him though.....
                Oh you will. My wife loves watching UFC, her man's Tito (sorry hunny, chucks gonna win) but once it's me fighting she gets real violent and flips out. I can here my corner and my trainer but over them I hear my wife. It's sort of embarrassing. Plus sometimes, my opponent gets intimidated by her and they don't even want to win. Crazy black girl in the audience yellin threats and shit at the poor guy. I feel bad for them sometimes. It'll probably turn your stomach a bit to see him taking a punch or elbow. Especially when it gets messy, you'll wanna turn your head probably. What kind of fighting does he train in??? Has he had previous exhibitions or contact sparring or tourneys yet??

Comment

• Deacon
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2005

Chuck will repeat - he beat Ortiz like a bitch last time and will again
                  Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                  "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• cjas
                    • May 2006

[QUOTE=DaPit26]
                    Originally posted by cjas

Oh you will. My wife loves watching UFC, her man's Tito (sorry hunny, chucks gonna win) but once it's me fighting she gets real violent and flips out. I can here my corner and my trainer but over them I hear my wife. It's sort of embarrassing. Plus sometimes, my opponent gets intimidated by her and they don't even want to win. Crazy black girl in the audience yellin threats and shit at the poor guy. I feel bad for them sometimes. It'll probably turn your stomach a bit to see him taking a punch or elbow. Especially when it gets messy, you'll wanna turn your head probably. What kind of fighting does he train in??? Has he had previous exhibitions or contact sparring or tourneys yet??

Oh yeah I can see me turning my head for sure!! This will be his 4th fight. It's MMA which of course includes grappling/wrestling, but he is best at stand up, you know, kickboxing, boxing, street style... He can hold his own on the ground but I know he prefers staying up. I watched him spar last night and it gave me chills. He's damn fast and his jabs are crazy quick. He's so comfortable in the cage I'm not worried. He will do very well. I'll let you know after Saturday...

By the way I can totally see your wife getting into it in the audience! That's great. LOL

Comment

• FContact
                      • Oct 2003

Chuck should win, but I know Tito will be the best Tito we've seen yet. It will be interesting. I wish Rampage would come the UFC and beat chuck ass again. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ackson+liddell Chuck went to japan to fighe in the Pride Fighting Championships tourney. Dana White's dumb ass was talking all sorts of crap about how the ufc is better than pride. Pride has the best fighters period. Pay close attention 5min into the video. Btw Chuck wants to fight Wanderlei Silva, Silva destroyed rampage twice. In Chuck's fight with rampage chuck's corner had to throw in the towel to save their fighter....

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• FContact
                        • Oct 2003

This sums up what I think http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=rampage+silva

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• DaPit26

I know prides heavyweights would destroy UFC's. I remember though when Tito whooped Wanderlis ass!! I have it on video somewhere! It depends on what weight classes you're talking about, what orginaztion is better. I won't say anyone is better overall, I will say I'm a UFC fan mainly because it's US and I've met some of the boys and it obviously brings me closer in. I know a lot of guys who know their shit definately won't discredit the Pride (a lot of know nothings automatically claim UFC is top). I like fighters from both. I do wish someone would send a big boy to UFC just to slap Tim Sylvia up like a bitch. Andrei was doing it but the last fight (Either injured or staged) he didn't do shit. Tito may put up a nasty fight. Like you said FC, it'll be the best we've seen. He trains so unreal. He's younger and stronger. I mean look at Hughes and GSP. GSP was pumped for it, younger and better physical condition. I think to Chucks dis-advantage, in the world of MMA it's much tougher to hold on to your belt than to go and take it from someone.

Comment

• DaPit26

[QUOTE=cjas]

Oh yeah I can see me turning my head for sure!! This will be his 4th fight. It's MMA which of course includes grappling/wrestling, but he is best at stand up, you know, kickboxing, boxing, street style... He can hold his own on the ground but I know he prefers staying up. I watched him spar last night and it gave me chills. He's damn fast and his jabs are crazy quick. He's so comfortable in the cage I'm not worried. He will do very well. I'll let you know after Saturday...

By the way I can totally see your wife getting into it in the audience! That's great. LOL
                            You should tape it and put it on premier. I just bought my wife a nice digital camcorder for x-mas (but really it was for my workouts and fights ) So soon I'll have some of my videos on here and some of my training, ONCE I get 110% recovered from injuries, wounds all the shit that fell upon me this year!

Comment

• FContact
                              • Oct 2003

I don't know why but I'm actually going for Tito on this one. Although I think Chuck will win, I'm rooting for Tito, and I think if he tries different things other than just taking Chuck down, he has a really good chance of winning, especially if it goes to a decision. If we see rounds 4 and 5 we will see a gassed Chuck that will be easier to take down. Enabling Tito to score some major points. If Tito is smart he'll get Chuck in a muay thai clinch and knee the crap out of him (if Tito has trouble taking him down) we havn't seen UFC fighters really utilize the muay thai clinch as much as they should. Look what it did for Anderson Silva vs Rick Franklin. That is the way to beat Chuck standing. Which is why I think a modern day W. Silva would beat Chuck and Tito. He progressed to Black belt status in Bjj so Wandy's ground game improved alot since the fight with Tito. I can't wait to see Chuck fight someone who knows how to utilize a muay thai clinch. It will be curtains for him. Maybe Tito has been working on that. I don't think Tito can KO Chuck with punches, but a good knee to the face or liver will do the trick.....

Comment

Working...