Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paramuscle
    • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Medi
    A while back ago I remember you saying you had to switch to pharma gh because regular generics were putting on too much water weight.

Didn't you give the meditrope blacktops a try? If you're running those, I'd say they are part of the reason. I gain water on them but I don't mind. A lot of guys use them because they like the fullness it gives them, but it's the water for most. They are good effective kits but if your already sensitive, they may be part of the problem.

The ones I got from you aren’t causing me any retention thus far. I am doing just fine with those and actually liking them very much. I am starting to think it may be celiac disease but I won’t be able to get tested until I go home and my wife can check it for me. I never thought of it until MG said something and now I am thinking that it fits me perfectly. I did a quiz and had 8 out of 10 so its definitely something I cam going to check out. I am also switching to gluten free to test my theory until I can get home and get tested. Just not sure how I feel about the fact that I used to be so dangerous and now I am just an old man who can’t even defend against flour.

~PM

Comment

• Medi
      VET
      • May 2022

I wish the best of luck to you man. It sounds like it would be for the best if the blacks were causing it. It's known some people retain water from them even though they are great kits.

I think some of the guys without a lot of tone in their muscles like the retention since it makes them look bigger.

Perhaps it's a combination of all of it for you

Man, don't even worry about that flour. I'm almost positive if it had a knife or gun, you would kick it's ass...

Originally posted by Paramuscle
      The ones I got from you aren’t causing me any retention thus far. I am doing just fine with those and actually liking them very much. I am starting to think it may be celiac disease but I won’t be able to get tested until I go home and my wife can check it for me. I never thought of it until MG said something and now I am thinking that it fits me perfectly. I did a quiz and had 8 out of 10 so its definitely something I cam going to check out. I am also switching to gluten free to test my theory until I can get home and get tested. Just not sure how I feel about the fact that I used to be so dangerous and now I am just an old man who can’t even defend against flour.

~PM

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...