The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Mu

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Mu

This is a Strict Diet for 8 weeks. No CHEAT days, None. 56 days Straight. If you can't deal with it, then this isn't for you. If you can hang, The results will be Phenomenal.

This is a Diet for someone who is in Shape, but just needs to lose those LAST few pounds of Stubborn fat.

This diet will work ESPECIALLY for those with excess Fat in the lower abs, thighs, lower back area.

Diet Guidelines:

Avoid All starches, You don't need them if your goal is to get down to 4-7 f**king Percent BodyFat.

1. Eat Tons of Green Veggies (Fiber)

2. Eat Lots of Healthy Fats ex. Steak, Flax Oil, E.v. OliveOil, Salmon, Fish Oils, etc. (Energy)

3. Eat TONS of Protein (Preserve Muscles)

4. DRINK 1 1/2 gallons of H20 a day AT LEAST.

Avoid ALL fruit drinks, Juices, rice, breads.

Eat carbos ONLY after a grueling Glycogen depleting workout.

You will have Tons of energy from the Healthy Fats,
    Good digestion from the Fiber,
    and great Muscle Hardness and Protection from the Protein.

Healthy Fats = Energy
    Protein = Muscle Hardness, Muscle Protection
    Fiber = Digestion, and various other health Benefits.

Healthy Fats, Lots of Fiber, And TONS of Protein. That's the key.

Not only will you DROP bodyfat while maintaing Muscle, but you will ALSO have an abundance of energy and your skin (complexion) will be looking great as well.

Example of a Day...

1. 3 servings of Whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
    2. 8 - 10oz London Broil Steak (Extra Lean)/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
    3. Grilled Salmon/ 1-2 cups Green Veggies.
    4. 3 servings of Whey/ 1 tablespoon of Flax Oil
    5. 2 Cans of Tuna/ Chopped Onions/Celery/ 1 tablespoon of Safflower Mayonaise.
    6. (Post Workout) MRP or 2 servings of Whey/10oz Orange Juice.
    7. 8-10oz Extra Lean Steak/ 2 cups Veggies.

Breaks Down to About:
    Protein 1.5 - 2 grams per lb of Bodyweight
    Fat .5 - .75grams per lb of Bodyweight
    Carbs (only post workout) 30-50 grams
    Fiber in the form of Green Veggies - As much as Possible.

Supplements:

Do NOT take ANY FAT BURNERS...why? They will Surpress your appetite TOO much, You need to eat every 2 hours. If you take a fat burner you won't be up to it.

1 Multivitamin
    Extra Zinc 30 - 50mgs
    Fish Oil Caps
    Flax Oil Liquid
    200mcg Selenium
    800mgs Folic Acid
    800iu Vitamin E
    2grams Vitamin C

WORKOUTS:

Staying ACTIVE!! is the KEY. ALWAYSSSS stay Active.

Lift 4 times a Week. Alternate Between Heavy Low Rep workouts, and High repetition Moderate Weight Workouts.

Cardio, 4-7 days a week, Alernate Between 20 min High Intensity (Jump Ropes, Sprints) and Low intensity for 45min - 1hour (Walking, Light Jogging, Jumping Jacks (lol) )

This DIET is NOT easy by Anymeans, It takes proper planning a day ahead of time. (You have to have the Steaks/ Veggies/ Chicken/ Salmon, Thawed out Before cooking them, Put stuff in Tupper Ware..you Just have to be Prepared.)
    Be prepared to Go through at LEAST 1lb of lean Steak a day, and 10 servings of Whey Powder a day and TONS of Green Veggies a day. Be prepared to be going grocery shopping at least twice a week.

Like I said ths diet is not easy, But oh well, No one said this game is Easy.

But Remember if you can stick through it for 8 Grueling weeks, You'll be Satified at the End with your Amazing Results.

Good Luck.

p.s. NEVER mix Fat and Carbs at the Same meal.

Peace,

Crumcake.
    d
    Last edited by liftsiron; 12-21-2003, 05:41 PM.
  • prolangtum

Sounds good, but i hate the whole "fat and carbs are bad together" idea its ridiculous.

Comment

• New_Mass

thanks for this post Easto, i was just about to start a thread on how to taper down stubborn fat around the waist without loosing the hard gained muscle , especially in the legs.

Comment

• Julien

good stuff

Comment

• Atherjen

good post, however I feel the need for a refeed day to be included in that diet. .glycogen stores need to be refilled, hault decreasing fallen levels, give metabolism a boost and prevent plateauing.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

When I want to really cut I use a similiar diet, and often get by with little cardio. I get a good supply of my fats in the form of MCT's and CLA. I like the ratio of 60:20:20 .
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• nmk85roll

Originally posted by prolangtum
              Sounds good, but i hate the whole "fat and carbs are bad together" idea its ridiculous.
              Why is this pro? Most bb's see this EVERYWHERE...

Comment

• Jynx

What if you did take a Thermogenic and forced yourself, or were still able to eat every 2 hours or so. Would this aid more in mobilizing the fat for better burning?

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Jynx
                  What if you did take a Thermogenic and forced yourself, or were still able to eat every 2 hours or so. Would this aid more in mobilizing the fat for better burning?
                  Welcome to the board, to answer your question, the eca would give you a slight advantege.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Jynx

Originally posted by liftsiron
                    Welcome to the board, to answer your question, the eca would give you a slight advantege.
                    Thank you.

Yea I just got banned from a board I just started on. It was so helpful to me as I was learning more abotu prohormones.

Getting ready to start a T1-Pro cycle probably Jan 2nd since I'll be drinking new years eve and don't wanna drink on my cycle.

I posted something about some injectable steroids I had and they figured I was trying to sell them

So hopefully I can learn more from here and post my results as well

Comment

• The Great Dane

Is'nt this a version of a keto diet Easto?

I know its not a CKD, that sucked But I did it wrong.

Comment

Working...