Ducky.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FKITLETSGO

to gain a proper assesement we'll need a pectorial shot! ok sorry i take it back

Comment

• rubberduckyo

Originally posted by Andre_G
      Nahh, back definitely looks wider. Your on the right track. Keep at it. Unless you're trying to make a deadline, whats the rush? Better to go at it slow and put on more quality weight than do it fast and put on alot of fat while you're at it.
      Thanks doll. I'm a bit discouraged though.

My goal was 130 lbs by Christmas. I exceeded it about a month ahead of schedule.

Busy life and all has kept me off my training norm and I'm back down to 125.

Ugh!

I'm a hard gainer.

Comment

• rubberduckyo

Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
        to gain a proper assesement we'll need a pectorial shot! ok sorry i take it back
        This seems to be a popular requirement on the boards.....

You're encourageable.

Comment

• Andre_G

Originally posted by rubberduckyo
          Thanks doll. I'm a bit discouraged though.

My goal was 130 lbs by Christmas. I exceeded it about a month ahead of schedule.

Busy life and all has kept me off my training norm and I'm back down to 125.

Ugh!

I'm a hard gainer.
          Dont worry about it. It happens to all of us. I said i was gonna be in top form come january for wrestling but ive missed the whole training camp and i havent been in the gym that much. You gotta have SOME lineance(sp?) or else you'll go crazy.
          Just use that to motivate yourself to start hitting the gym hard and sticking to your diet.

Comment

• 2Black2StrongGT

Well, after someone suggested that you and yummy do a 'posedown' together, I thought I'd come see what all the hubub was about.

It was well justified. I can see the progress in those pics. Love the tat, too (lol)...only one?

You are a beutiful girl with a great bod. Look forward to watching your work.

Comment

• Andre_G

Originally posted by 2Black2StrongGT
              Well, after someone suggested that you and yummy do a 'posedown' together, I thought I'd come see what all the hubub was about.

It was well justified. I can see the progress in those pics. Love the tat, too (lol)...only one?

2B2S i hope you clicked on my link and not eastos to find this site

Comment

• rubberduckyo

Originally posted by 2Black2StrongGT

Awww......... so sweet of you to say. Thanks.

Yes that is my only tat. I really need to get it touched up. The daisies use to be much whiter but they've faded.

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

You have a very nice V starting, keep at it your looking great.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• rubberduckyo

Thanks, doll.

Comment

• masswithclass

Rome wasn't built in a day. You have a great start!!! Keep posting your progress.

Comment

• reallittleguy

Looking good duckyo!

Comment

• blk99xtreme

Kinda Old, but Ducky are you still around? hows the final product coming along?

Comment

Working...