Before and After

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QueenB

No prob...besides, who else is gonna protect me from the cookie monster?!

Comment

• mouth

you guys have all made great progress...keep it up!

Comment

• ironmaidn

Being a month old newbie to mmx, and now here I have never really seen any of your before and after's and I must say AMAZING!!! You gals look fabulous! What an incredible transformation and very inspiring to me. Keep up the Kick Ass work! U all are just beautiful! arty:

Comment

• Sadie

hehe i know u have seen mine :P i should of posted the mohawk before pic here LOL

Comment

• QueenB

Maidn, I just choose not to share a majority of my photographs on sites like this. Most of mine are on my MS and that's set to private, only people on my friends list can view them. No real reason for me to share them with anyone else. I don't have a problem with it, it's just not how I am.

Thanks for the compliments though, we've got some guys that have made some amazing transformations as well, Jason (Mahaffje) and Jared (Big Donkey), for example.

Comment

• Meelie

Okay, so I'll share. The heaviest I ever was...probably pushing 170 at around 19. I seriously gained 50 pounds from a stupid birth control shot in no time at all. Anyway, I have no pictures at my heaviest. Well, at least not any that are readily accessible, as my photo albums are in a different country . So these pictures are probably me at about 150, I'd guess, a couple of years later.

(Yes, also before I discovered the wonders of a straightening iron!)

Probably around 130 here, 2005.

112 pounds, early 2006.

120 pounds, July 2007. Was up to about 130 at Christmas after a broken arm.:damnit:

Comment

• Sadie

nice job hun u look gorgeous

Comment

• QueenB

You are so freaking tiny Celina, you look like a life size porcelain doll.

Comment

• Meelie

Thanks guys It's odd how after being heavy it takes so long not to see just that when you look in the mirror. Hopefully it'll come sometime!! Lol

Comment

• QueenB

I don't think the desire to maintain weight loss ever really goes away for the dedicated. And I doubt any of us ever really see ourselves like others do. We're always much more critical of our bodies than others. I think that's what keeps me motivated though, I didn't realize how overweight I really was until I saw that photograph and I have a really strong fear that if I don't continue to be critical and dedicated then I will balloon back out and not realize it until it's too late.

Kinda a retarded situation all the way around if you ask me. I didn't see all the weight before and now that's all I see....

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by QueenB
                        Kinda a retarded situation all the way around if you ask me. I didn't see all the weight before and now that's all I see....
                        that would be me ....

Comment

• Meelie

Same for me, it was a photograph that did it. Two, actually. The first was my college ID picture at 19. Wow that was a shocker. I'd been in a crappy miserable relationship for 7 years (yeah I know, stupid kid), and I just didn't notice anything change at all. Then a christmas picture from the same year. Needless to say I cleaned up myself, and my life, but it wasn't a quick process!

Comment

• Josh

I don't have any before, but here are some afters.........

Comment

• Mahaffje

Originally posted by QueenB
                              Thanks for the compliments though, we've got some guys that have made some amazing transformations as well, Jason (Mahaffje) and Jared (Big Donkey), for example.
                              Is that a hint for me to put up my before and after pics? Ok, I guess I'll do it this evening.

Celina, you are looking great, keep it up!

Comment

• QueenB

LOL....Boy do you know me well....Glad you caught the hint, didn't want to get rude.

Comment

Working...