• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Donkey

I'm not seeing anything

Comment

• QueenB

Maidn, hun, come on....You dope.

If you (or anyone else) are concerned that your photos will be out in photobucket land, go into your account settings on photobucket and change your account to private. No one can see them unless you give a specific link to a specific picture. Then you don't have to worry about deleting them. Any time you load a picture and then delete it any place you've linked it will show up as an 'x' because the photograph is no longer there and it's considered a "broken link". Also, remember, even with a private account, photobucket still doesn't allow nudity and will delete it. But that's the only time your photos are accessed by anyone that you havent given a link to.

Sweetie, I mean this in the nicest way possible but, you are a ding bat.

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by QueenB

If you (or anyone else) are concerned that your photos will be out in photobucket land, go into your account settings on photobucket and change your account to private. No one can see them unless you give a specific link to a specific picture. Then you don't have to worry about deleting them. Any time you load a picture and then delete it any place you've linked it will show up as an 'x' because the photograph is no longer there and it's considered a "broken link". Also, remember, even with a private account, photobucket still doesn't allow nudity and will delete it. But that's the only time your photos are accessed by anyone that you havent given a link to.

ROFLMAO love u Em LOL

Comment

• mouth

it's not often i hear/see someone use the term dingbat. em, i've made it my goal to call someone that before the end of the week

Comment

• ironmaidn

Originally posted by QueenB

Thanks Em... I had no idea that happened or if could do that or that is how it worked. I will redo what I was trying to post. Thanks for your patience with me...I even laugh at myself! It's amazing I drive a car some dayz.

Comment

• ironmaidn

Okay...I think I got it this time with the help of EM, no thanks to Sadie who continues to BULLY me here!

JUST KIDD'N THAT NOT MEEEEE....

Here I am - "Howdy" - my eyes are blue not brown as pic denotes. Duh...

Must recent back July 2007

Must recent legs August 2007

Me trying on comp suits...

If anyone cares, some of my supplements...

Comment

• ironmaidn

Oh and grand finale...my "X" Men shot...

Comment

• GenePool

lookin good. that negative pic is pretty sweet

Comment

• QueenB

Originally posted by Sadie
                    ROFLMAO love u Em LOL
                    I love you too babe but it simply had to be said, might as well be me. Hell, I've already pissed someone else off today, might as well run the risk of pissing her off too. Nice to see she didn't take it hard...lol.

Originally posted by Mouth
                    it's not often i hear/see someone use the term dingbat. em, i've made it my goal to call someone that before the end of the week
                    LOL!!! It's a special term reserved for SPECIAL people.

Originally posted by IronMaidn
                    Thanks Em... I had no idea that happened or if could do that or that is how it worked. I will redo what I was trying to post.

Thanks for your patience with me...I even laugh at myself! It's amazing I drive a car some dayz.
                    No problem hun, the pics are awesome.

Originally posted by ironmaidn
                    Okay...I think I got it this time with the help of EM, no thanks to Sadie who continues to BULLY me here!
                    Hun, she wouldn't "bully" you if you weren't such a damn easy target, LOL...Come on now...I really wish we had a smilie that's laughing and shaking it's head at the same time....it's really appropriate at this point.

Glad you got it figured out. From now on though, just email me and ask for help.

Comment

• dlamp811

I can see them and you look HOT!

Comment

• mouth

nice!

a lady in a cowboy hat is ALWAYS hot...nice job!

Comment

• GenePool

Damn skippy she look good in that hat wooooo

Comment

• Big Donkey

dayyyuuuummmm. you look great!

Comment

• SarahPT
                              AE Female Member
                              • Sep 2007

Great pics girly!!
                              Personal trainer, sports nutritionist, figure coach, freelance writer, distance runner, and insane person

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com

Comment

• Nordic_Nightmare

Great shoulders! Nice set of supps too!

Comment

Working...