Originally posted by Purple
    Still waiting....
    send her the one with the rabbit

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
      • May 2007

Originally posted by Thate
      send her the one with the rabbit
      He could send her the one he sends me all the time. Wait sorry Oly I forgot that was our secret. lol

Comment

• millenium girl
        • Apr 2006

You look stunning on your avatar pic, OLYMPIAN!
        Don't forget to join
        http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
        http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

thanks you ,Sweetheart.

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
            thanks you ,Sweetheart.
            Your welcome, sugar-tits.

Comment

• Dtrain

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
              I thought so. You look like shit with a bloated face from eating fava beans with mayo, i knew you wouldnt post pics....epic loser.
              i would call you gay and a flat out dork, but, I won't since that will probably hurt your feelings and send you into a downward spiral... But i will ask, do you possess any noticeable skills or do you only take pictures of yourself and pump iron while wearing boobie shirts? Ever thought about stepping on a basketball court, or any athletic platform for that matter? Didn't think so, b/c you would get your sorry ass balled on...SUCKA!!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by Dtrain
                i would call you gay and a flat out dork, but, I won't since that will probably hurt your feelings and send you into a downward spiral... But i will ask, do you possess any noticeable skills or do you only take pictures of yourself and pump iron while wearing boobie shirts? Ever thought about stepping on a basketball court, or any athletic platform for that matter? Didn't think so, b/c you would get your sorry ass balled on...SUCKA!!
                RofL!!! I swear to God , u turned out to be more of a bitch than your homosexual dad ,at least he took it in the ass like a man and didnt complain so much. You, well you are just a liitle white boy with a bloated face who wont pics ..what a bitch assed loser. This is a Bodybuilding board but as far as athletics go , Iiplayed college Baseball for 2 years but again I dont need to prove anything to your pussy ass. In athletics , bodybuilding you nor any other fool from your sorry family cant touch me...and since this is gonna go back and forth and the only reason u come here is to jerk off to my pics and wont contribute in other way or form here ,i'm very glad to inform you that " I OWN YOU , YOU CUNT ...ALL DAY ,EVERYDAY"..YOU'RE ASS IS BANNED . GO EAT YOUR FAVA BEANS..LMFAO!!!!!
                Last edited by Guest; 09-04-2008, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• meateater

hahaha....dang

Comment

• black7
                    Vet
                    • Feb 2007

oly seriously... u shouldnt of banned him... it was fun watching u own him over and over... i was hoping he would post pics one day 2
                    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• Thate
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2007

23 posts in over 3 years is strange, where did he come from? The ownage was interesting for sure.

Comment

• black7
                        Vet
                        • Feb 2007

he seemed to have an erection for oly...
                        Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• Hugemidget
                          • May 2007

ahahhahaha, fukin haters everywhere! Atta boy Oly, as always lookin forward to the finished product.
                          POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by Hugemidget
                            ahahhahaha, fukin haters everywhere! Atta boy Oly, as always lookin forward to the finished product.

lol..wassup brotha..

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by black7
                              oly seriously... u shouldnt of banned him... it was fun watching u own him over and over... i was hoping he would post pics one day 2
                              Actually, i wasnt going to but the guy is such a retarded little troll..his insults were weak and only posted in this thread ,besides his "Fava beans" and " How come my face is bloated ?" threads are the gayest in Internet history , but fuck it, im going to unban him...lol...just because im fair..and i love my haters...lol
                              Last edited by Guest; 09-05-2008, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

LOL ..ok , he's alive again. It's funny how i control his miserable life on the net. Im like his God -aka Creator...come to Daddy ,bitch.

Comment

Working...