Guys ,new pic

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLYMPIAN

Guys ,new pic

from my last shoot in Feb..go easy on me ..only 196 lbs and natty..well, clen and t3 for burners..no deep ,freaky cuts and size but very healthy and marketable ..will post more when i recieve the cd from the photographer.

p.s..2 weeks later for the ck underwear shoot i had to drop 11 more pounds...lol...look out for the ad coming out in major mags around june -july so i was told
  • Forkboy

nice pecs

Comment

• reps
      Vet
      • Oct 2007

You look great bro who cares about what anyone thinks if you arent freaky. Good job

Comment

• TAVARES88
        • Aug 2008

looking great !
        Adopt what is useful and reject what is not.

Comment

• black7
          Vet
          • Feb 2007

AWESOME OLY
          Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• Sadie

when did you build traps? lol nice job you actually dont look unhealthy this shoot.. unless all the freaky just hit your face this time hehe

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

thanks guys.

sadie , i always had traps. they just look bigger from the side.

another one..My boy Markus Reinhardt, maybe u guys know him Mr H.I.T is encouraging me to enter Musclemania but i'll wait until 2010.

p.s the way the night before the shoot i had to eat 1,100g of white rice and 0 protein to fill out since i was extremelly depleted..lol

Comment

• Forkboy

oly do u know that guy who won the over all champion from last years muscle mania?

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Your entire physique is great, your arms are outstanding.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

I appreciate that, boss...Thank you.

Comment

• TAVARES88
                      • Aug 2008

You inspire me. Awesome physique as usual.
                      Adopt what is useful and reject what is not.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

thanks for the props ,bro...you'll get there .. just be consistent

Comment

• rippedfreak
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2005

Waiting for my response??

Ide fuk u in a heart beat, no bullshit..wish u would showed that cute button face of urs

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

wow, im flattered...

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

thanks my man..youre a wise , educated man reason why i go to you for advises all the time. This post is money not a rant.

i aslo wanna mention that besides clen and t3 i had one kit of gh left ..somatropin and used it but i didnt mention it because i didnt think it was enough to do shit..but to be completely honest yeah..100 ius of gh were used as well.

Originally posted by DRveejay11
                              Same here bro!! 5'10 195 now except you look WAYYYYYYYYY better than me. You look SICK.

Let me say something on the subject......

I've been natty for years now (well, 175-200T for self Rx HRT/week so not really!) but as Ive expressed so many times, I feel healthy and great!

Once you get past the EGO and self-image problems of getting SCRAWNY (only in your own mind), you gain a sort of self-appreciation for WHO you really are and appreciate your accomplishments even moreso in some wierd way.

Im not here to bash gear or gear-users as I used as well!!! Conversely, I'm simply stating I support those that have been there done that and successfully battled the temptation to return to the dark side for the purpose of TRUE optimal health! It aint easy! It's a mind game you battle daily in the mirror - trust me

Here's a fact: I miss what gear did to my body aesthetically-speaking. I even got some Tren a few months back as I was still THAT TEMPTED ......but never ran it!! Addiction? I'd say so!

So, those of you that have gone through this transition (gear to natty) can appreciate the trials and tribulations that OLY has gone through here. I applaud the effort.

I hope this post is not taken out of context or perceived as disrespect to all my brothers on gear, that would be a flawed translation! I used gear -so I understand! I just feel posts like this (OLY's) that reveal the accomplishment of going natty merit attention as, let's face it, many on these boards consider going natty and need inspiration - again - it aint easy!!!

I miss gear, every day! I also openly admit I envy those that use and look SICK! I just feel the TRUE overall health gained by being natty trumps the vanity yet health risks associated with using. I miss the SIZE but don't miss the BS associated with using and constant monitoring of potential health perils. I will say there are many that go through life seemingly unaffected (LiftsIron) so God Bless. I was not one of those fortunate people. I got the mood-swings, exaggerated temper, awful HDL dips on orals, hepatotoxic blood assays, insomnia, libido issues, you name it - I incurred all of the purported side effects and I'm even well-versed in macro and micronutrition and attempted to manage these things and did so in part but not entirely!

Sorry for the rant all. I love my gear-using brothers and respect my natty bro's as well.

Oly, you look absolutely amazing man! GOOD STUFF BRO and congrats on yor natty-success. I couldn't look like that ON GEAR!

Comment

Working...