• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • P. Bateman
    Vet
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Sadie
    lol u are like the 5th person to say that wtf LOL

he is actually a cool guy.. my damn car reservation got canceled because i land 10 min after the rental place closes so he offered to pick me up and then have his friend hook me up with a car for the weekend.. he is not at all an asshole i still havent asked for a damn thing lol u guys are such pessimists lol not every human on earth has to suck and i doubt my anatomy has that much to do with it either lol hes married and i already made it pretty clear that i was involved and he hasnt stopped being cool
    He's cute too.
    “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• Hawk200

Originally posted by P. Bateman
      He's cute too.
      of course you would notice. not my style

Comment

• P. Bateman
        Vet
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Hawk200
        of course you would notice. not my style
        Don't be jealous.
        “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• ZERKER

FYI i am saving EVERY pic of Sadie,print them out,blow them up and hang all them on my bedroom walls,just so u know im your biggest fan...lol...thats not strange is it?..............Z

Comment

• Sadie

ROFLMAO!!!! i thought u said u were avoiding that combo from now on

seem preeetttty throwed to me hun lol made me laugh though thanks lol

Comment

• ZERKER

ROFLMAO!!!! i thought u said u were avoiding that combo from now on

seem preeetttty throwed to me hun lol made me laugh though thanks lol

No,it starts Monday till then...its on........if i made u laugh,thats good 4 me.........Z

Comment

• jaeger09
                • Jan 2009

HU-WOW!!

hot momma eh?!

Comment

• ZERKER

Originally posted by P. Bateman
                  He's cute too.
                  Someones got the "fever"....LOL....Z

Comment

• BigSickD
                    Vet
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                    THats weird i heard sean ray is a dick
                    I got into a little spat with him after the LA show in culver city back in 2000, after my boy came in 1st and beat his training partner back then, Richard Longwith. Shawn just acted like a little spoiled bitch cause his boy got beat.
                    Oh and Sadie, you better be on top of your game cause I will be there to check ya out..
                    BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• Sadie

game over lol i have decided that my weak spots have not come up enough yet so im going to skip the excal and shoot for the jr cal instead.. that gives me 8 months to grow lats lol they are starting but i still look like a save the children poster in a front relaxed lol

Comment

• swoleman

game over lol i have decided that my weak spots have not come up enough yet so im going to skip the excal and shoot for the jr cal instead.. that gives me 8 months to grow lats lol they are starting but i still look like a save the children poster in a front relaxed lol
                        slacker

Comment

• Sadie

im finally growing lats! lol i had given up so i figured fuck it doesnt matter.. now that i know i actually have the fuckin muscle there im going to make them match everything else before i go near a stage lol

Comment

• swoleman

Red Bull gives you wings

Comment

• Sadie

ya well so do weighted pull ups LOL

Comment

Working...