Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

This is a great story. Dude you must know wtf you are doing

Comment

• John Benz
      Vet
      • Jan 2004

Great transformation Persian! I can remember you from just a couple years ago...alweawys ripped, but you've gained some size since then.

Comment

• John Benz
        Vet
        • Jan 2004

Persian, you live in Iraq or Dubai don't you? Are supplements as hard to come by over there?

Comment

• Persian
          VET
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by John Benz
          Persian, you live in Iraq or Dubai don't you? Are supplements as hard to come by over there?
          Live in Dubai ..now u can find supplements easy ... i saw them in a petrol station mart lol..

Originally posted by Darkness
          This is a great story. Dude you must know wtf you are doing
          i just wish i knew this years ago ...but took me a while ...

i eat clean all year round ..
          i just never gave up i guess ...i havent missed gym for over a year ... like i havent had a brake for 3 days ... i cant do it ... they say take a week off its good i cant ill cry ...

Here is a pic of my legs i took today ... they r pretty veiny but cant see them well with fone cam
          Attached Files

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Pers you're lookin' awesome bro! Helluva transformation! I remember you always talkin' about wanting that 6-pack back in '05 dude - now you got the 8-pack. Btw, you're lookin' much thicker in the delts and pecs too. You should post some pics of a double bi, lat spread or most muscular too. How's the back & legs lookin'? IMO, your bf% looks around 6-7% - nice serratus & intercostals goin' on too. Keep up the good work brah.

Comment

• -JP-

Wow bro great transformation. You have the size and leaness now. Good work bro.

Comment

• Joe0690
                Vet
                • Mar 2007

you look great i really like ur leanness takes alot of dedication to stay that lean.....i remember the days u used to use ur sister to smuggle shit in for ahahahah

Comment

• Freezerdude

Definately looking good bro, keep it up....

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Joe0690
                    .....i remember the days u used to use ur sister to smuggle shit in for ahahahah
                    Bwahahahaha! Yeah he said she back-packed shit for him from Iran.

Comment

• tlane
                      VET
                      • Oct 2007

Damn right man awesome work dude!!

Comment

• Persian
                        VET
                        • Oct 2007

thanks guys means a lot .. all ive been getting from friends down here is hate or negative comments ... like u have no life ... bla bla ...
                        ive invested a lot in my body ... time wise money wise ... i messed up so many chances to be with women ... but i dont regret it .. i love working out and being lean its the best feeling ...now i really understand what arnold meant ..im cummin here there ....

Originally posted by Joe0690
                        you look great i really like ur leanness takes alot of dedication to stay that lean.....i remember the days u used to use ur sister to smuggle shit in for ahahahah
                        LOL ... wow time has passed by so fast ... my sis has been in chicago for 3 years now she moved there ..
                        i remember i made her smuggle test ena... for me LOL

I remember the 1st proper diet i got was from OLY ... wonder where he is ...

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Persian

LOL ... wow time has passed by so fast ... my sis has been in chicago for 3 years now she moved there ..
                          i remember i made her smuggle test ena... for me LOL
                          LMAO! I remember when you first posted that like 6 years ago...I was fucking ROLLING!

Comment

• tlane
                            VET
                            • Oct 2007

dude if anyone is hating on the way you look its def out of jealousy!! I get the same BS from the other guys that dont workout that make dumb ass comments sad thing is there wifes and gfs always try to hook up with me and tell me there man just isnt attractive...so I just laugh in there face and play alone when the Hate starts coming!! Douche Bags! lol

Comment

• -JP-

I agree with T all jealousy. They are just hating.

Comment

• Persian
                                VET
                                • Oct 2007

i took it 2day after my chest work out ....focused on the lower pecs today
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...