How long does it take for tren sides to subside?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

How long does it take for tren sides to subside?

I stopped it about 5 days ago, but the shortness of breath started right before that which is why I stopped but damn does it suck now. I feel like I deliberately have to take deep breaths, and I know it has to be from the tren. Hoping it subsides in a timely manner. Don't know how you guys that get all the sides early run this. It was a breeze up until now. If I got this early on it would be dropped very quickly. Still doesn't affect my workouts terribly, but my lungs definitely feel restricted.
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Ace runs through your system quickly. Enanth will take longer.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Tren E two to three weeks. You may feel ill a little longer.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Glycomann

depends, the mental sides can last over a month. I get to the point where Ic an't even listen to the radio or watch TV because everything pisses me off. Even like gratuitous nudity pisses me off. Obvious ploys by the Hollywood perverts and pedophiles. Meanwhile I am plotting to nail a 20 year old MMA chick at the gym.

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

Doesn't mess with my head. Breathing feels better now, it's weird. Not constant but all morning it was short. Probably making its way out. Only had this side for a few days. Still have some cramping so I know it's not fully out of my system yet.

Comment

• Darkness
            • Apr 2011

We told you this stuff was nasty shit. And to not up the dose.

Told ya so

Told ya so

Told ya so

Nanenanenana.....

Comment

• b52
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Darkness
              We told you this stuff was nasty shit. And to not up the dose.

Told ya so

Told ya so

Told ya so

Nanenanenana.....
              Lightweight. We all know the only way to combat tren is with more tren duh! 50% dose increase minimum.

On a serious note I think I'm doing ok if it took 10 weeks to get really any negative sides and they just started. hopefully they won't last too much longer since I dropped it but the breathing is sporadic. I'll be fine then an hour later is like I can't get enough oxygen or like 1/2 breaths. Not fun. Then when I finally do get that one deep breath that ends it it's like euphoria. I like breathing. It is nasty but wow! It is friggin awesome

Comment

• Deacon
                Vet
                • Jan 2005

you just have to love tren period then you open your arms to the sides and love them
                Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Darkness
                  • Apr 2011

Originally posted by b52
                  Lightweight. We all know the only way to combat tren is with more tren duh! 50% dose increase minimum.

On a serious note I think I'm doing ok if it took 10 weeks to get really any negative sides and they just started. hopefully they won't last too much longer since I dropped it but the breathing is sporadic. I'll be fine then an hour later is like I can't get enough oxygen or like 1/2 breaths. Not fun. Then when I finally do get that one deep breath that ends it it's like euphoria. I like breathing. It is nasty but wow! It is friggin awesome
                  My side effects are those of the pleasant nature. That is if you like being mentally ill. Which I do.

The shortness of breath is not a long term thing. Sometimes if we have lingering prolactin we feel kinda crappy for an extended period. But that's not something some caber would help resolve in a positive way. But my unscientific opinion is that sometimes tren just really amps up our mental and physical systems and we just need a few weeks to com back down to earth. For me tren e takes a long time but with tren a I'm normally mentally stable in a week or so ( at least my normal l bel of mental stability which is below average).

Comment

• b52
                    • Oct 2006

Breathing is much easier today. Deep breaths are nice. Breathe easy my friends.

Comment

• A1food4u

Hate to say it.... your tren coaster ride may not be over yet.... lets see how you come out of the tunnel before the last hill

Comment

• Bicepts101
                        VET
                        • Apr 2018

Tren is tricky. I have found if you start slow you can have no sides. So i start at 200mg ew tren e then up to 400mg.

Are you still on other drugs? If your on test you should feel much better after 2 weeks 3 at the very most

Comment

• Shinobi
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2010

For me the worst side of tren is that I can't fall asleep and keep sleeping. I keep waking up all the time

Comment

• Bicepts101
                            VET
                            • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Shinobi
                            For me the worst side of tren is that I can't fall asleep and keep sleeping. I keep waking up all the time
                            Weed helps me a lot with sleep.

I think the key with tren is to start slow. I think most of us take tren because...well..it works the best out all steroids when it comes to basically making look like your on steroids and reaults imo.

I used tp start at 50mg-75 ed. I couldnt tale a shit my shit would be white, felt terrible, couldnt sleep, night sweats were brutal. It didnt take me long to understand what i had to do it too me long to actually execute. The only sides i see now are increased agreesion (Slightly out side the gym but way up in the gym) and i sweat a little at night even with out cards anywhere near bed time

Comment

• Shinobi
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Bicepts101
                              Weed helps me a lot with sleep.

I think the key with tren is to start slow. I think most of us take tren because...well..it works the best out all steroids when it comes to basically making look like your on steroids and reaults imo.

I used tp start at 50mg-75 ed. I couldnt tale a shit my shit would be white, felt terrible, couldnt sleep, night sweats were brutal. It didnt take me long to understand what i had to do it too me long to actually execute. The only sides i see now are increased agreesion (Slightly out side the gym but way up in the gym) and i sweat a little at night even with out cards anywhere near bed time
                              I don't like weed :-/ I used to use GHB but I don't want to touch GHB anymore. Very addictive

Comment

Working...