Which you prefer: Tren A or Tren En.? Which dose?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shinobi
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

Which you prefer: Tren A or Tren En.? Which dose?

I'm planning to run Tren. I personally prefer the tren A but what you guys prefer? I usually do 3mls per weeks. 100mg each ml. But I think Im going to take 4 ml(Tren A) this time. Tren En. is more concentrated 200mg/ml so in case I run Tren En. I would do 3mls. Which tren do you guys prefer and which dose per week?
  • Bicepts101
    VET
    • Apr 2018

Tren e....sides are way more controlled imo. I like 2-400mg per week.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
      • Apr 2006

I've only ever used Tren Ace, never used enanthate. Most guys I've known prefer acetate, and if sides arise, you can stop and things regress faster to normal. With enanthate, you have to wait a longer period after stopping. I think with enanthate, it has it's purpose, but starting very low and working up slowly may be the best route....if you are susceptible to sides.

Comment

• A1food4u

Tren E.... 200/week gets me tight and the "edge" with way fewer sides... but I'm not trying to be a beast at 54

Comment

• Big B
          Banned
          • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Bicepts101
          Tren e....sides are way more controlled imo. I like 2-400mg per week.
          yep, same here. 5 weeks in and can't tell you enough how much I love it...

Comment

• b52
            • Oct 2006

Tren a. Never tried tren e and probably never will. Sides are very overrated imo. I had almost none until the end of week 10. The breathing is what got me. I just didn't have the ability to catch a deep breath for a about a week.

Comment

• Big B
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by b52
              Tren a. Never tried tren e and probably never will. Sides are very overrated imo. I had almost none until the end of week 10. The breathing is what got me. I just didn't have the ability to catch a deep breath for a about a week.
              how high of a dosage you go on tren a? I can easily triple the dose on tren e with less sides than tren a...

Comment

• b52
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Big B
                how high of a dosage you go on tren a? I can easily triple the dose on tren e with less sides than tren a...
                100mg eod was a breeze. I know I can tolerate a higher dose but it just wasn't necessary.

Comment

• Shinobi
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2010

I get more pump from tren acet injecting EOD than enanthate.
                  I tried tren enanthate only once but I don't remember how I felt. I'm going to start with tren acet mixed with tren enanthate and after 2 weeks I will quit the acetate and keep the enanthate.

Comment

• Big B
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2016

Originally posted by b52
                    100mg eod was a breeze. I know I can tolerate a higher dose but it just wasn't necessary.
                    you definitely handle it better than I do then...

Comment

• Roughrydr
                      • Oct 2017

I've used both, more tha once. My preference now is no more tren for me. BUT, if I were to run it again I'll definitely go tren e. Sides for me are more manageable and not as severe. I like 400 a week. 600 a week of you dont mind losing some sleep, and a few friends. Possibly your job, your wife. Only your dog will stick with you through it. And that's only if shes female and you're the one who feeds her.
                      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Big B
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                        I've used both, more tha once. My preference now is no more tren for me. BUT, if I were to run it again I'll definitely go tren e. Sides for me are more manageable and not as severe. I like 400 a week. 600 a week of you dont mind losing some sleep, and a few friends. Possibly your job, your wife. Only your dog will stick with you through it. And that's only if shes female and you're the one who feeds her.
                        lol, sooo true! Yeah, on 400 now and loving it. No more 800-1200/wk dosages

Comment

• Bicepts101
                          VET
                          • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                          Lmao i love this! So true though. Temper gets bad on high dose

Comment

• Deacon
                            Vet
                            • Jan 2005

tren e at 500 to 750 mgs per week
                            Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                            "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• GFKINGKONG
                              VET
                              • Mar 2018

Personally I like Tren A as I feel it allows for more versatility when doing bursts/blasts and/or mixing with other compounds or following up ect.. 50mg a day seems to be my sweet spot. If I go higher I get more adverse sides, but I also do all my inj with slin pins. I prefer to do every day keeping dose controlled and even rather.
                              That's What She said

Comment

Working...