Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 01-31-2018, 03:05 PM   #1
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Highest tren dose you've taken?

I'm really curious about this. I'm on week 8 at 100mg eod, and other than the occasional injection cough and muscle cramping(bananas seem to fix this), I'm good. I'm starting to plan my second run with this stuff down the road, and I kinda wanna try 150-200mg eod, with a lower dose of test, and see what it does. I can always pull the dose back if it doesn't agree with me, but 100 mg eod I can handle easily. I guess I'm one of the few lucky ones. It's a great compound, and I wouldn't say it's better or the best of the bunch(depends on goals), but it is in it's own category and it is definitely "the shit" in that category. The results can't really be compared to any other compound. Strength gains are fast and freaky. Muscle density and hardness increases. Vascularity increases. But what is the highest you've run tren ace at, and what will you not go beyond?
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 03:53 PM   #2
Dawgpound_Hank

I ran it once and dose was 75mg eod. I have no idea of max amount, nor do I care bcoz at my age I don't ever plan pushing the envelope with it haha. The gainz I got from that dose was good enough for me.
Old 01-31-2018, 05:38 PM   #3
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
I did 100mg ED once it was too much.

If you're doing that much and can't get magic results there's something else definitely wrong.

I would t do that dose you suggested if I were you. It's too much. Your body isn't going to have a use for that much androgens.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 05:45 PM   #4
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
I did 100mg ED once it was too much.

If you're doing that much and can't get magic results there's something else definitely wrong.

I would t do that dose you suggested if I were you. It's too much. Your body isn't going to have a use for that much androgens.
It's a good compound I like it quite a bit. I am getting great results. I'm asking because I seem to tolerate this dose easily. I'm curious what more will do.
Old 01-31-2018, 07:00 PM   #5
TheMuscleMan
Vet

TheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura aboutTheMuscleMan has a spectacular aura about
I used to run it at 100mg every day. I would get real bad sides at around week 8.

Now I run it at 60mg every day.

Thanks
TMM
Old 02-01-2018, 09:25 AM   #6
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
300mgs tren e twice per week.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:58 PM   #7
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I've done 200 did of ace and 800 of enanth.
I should add by the end of both runs I was pissing brown.

Last edited by Roughrydr; 02-01-2018 at 02:23 PM..
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 09:51 PM   #8
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
i did 1200 mgs per week one time i did not gain any more just pissed oil i do great on 500 per wk so i stay there

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 02:41 AM   #9
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
112.5mg/d or 150mg/d, for 6-8 weeks.

Initially I thought I was doing 1.5ml of 75mg/ml, but afterward, I think it was 100mg/ml, so if 1.5ml, then it was 150mg/d.

Took it with 375mg EOD test enanthat.

It rocked, but my nips started hurting bad towrd the end. I did a quick run during the winter break between semesters while in college.

I would not do that dose again though. I used to be able to handle 75-100mg/d easily years back, but then 50-75mg/d was my sweet spot. Not sure now as it's been forever since I've used it. I stopped for awhile due to my tits getting sensitive from it. Then did a short run of 50mg/d and was fine years later.

Last edited by MR. BMJ; 02-04-2018 at 02:43 AM..
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 10:49 AM   #10
b52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
i did 1200 mgs per week one time i did not gain any more just pissed oil i do great on 500 per wk so i stay there
Daaamn brother!
Old 02-04-2018, 10:58 AM   #11
b52

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
112.5mg/d or 150mg/d, for 6-8 weeks.

Initially I thought I was doing 1.5ml of 75mg/ml, but afterward, I think it was 100mg/ml, so if 1.5ml, then it was 150mg/d.

Took it with 375mg EOD test enanthat.

It rocked, but my nips started hurting bad towrd the end. I did a quick run during the winter break between semesters while in college.

I would not do that dose again though. I used to be able to handle 75-100mg/d easily years back, but then 50-75mg/d was my sweet spot. Not sure now as it's been forever since I've used it. I stopped for awhile due to my tits getting sensitive from it. Then did a short run of 50mg/d and was fine years later.

This is probably my favorite compound. It just changes the shape of everything on you, with minimal weight gain. By the end of my cycle I'll probably only have gained 10 lbs but it is literally the most solid 10 lbs I'll ever add. I wake up and look in the mirror and I'm like damn I look good. I never do that. I'm always critiqueing. This is going to be a hard compound for me to drop. But there's always next time. It's easy to just want to do more. Definitely addicting mentally.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:28 PM   #12
basskiller
Administrator

Location: My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you are
basskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to behold
My normal was 100mg ed
basskiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 02:02 PM   #13
Glycomann

I would suggest respect this compound. It can be a good friend or the devil. When introduced to it and for every ester, because they all have special character, start out lower than you think should be effective and go from there in 3 week increments. This shit is so strong it bind places you never expected an androgen bind. It is not nice to the organs at high dose and it spins the brain in very psychotic directions, it taps into aggression that is hard to holster. It also burns fat and build muscle at the same time. It's the devil in a shiny new 68 427 Corvette. You become the devil in the Corvette.
Old 02-04-2018, 02:18 PM   #14
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
I'm very angry this time.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 12:53 PM   #15
Friggemall

100 mg ed for 16 weeks way too much for way too long but it doesn't affect me like it does others. which pisses me off. lol