X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drax
    VET
    • Mar 2018

Front load

Never tried much but have a few buddies that do.

How are the results good and bad of front loading long ester AAS like primo enan and mast enan?
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

I never do. I just start and end with same mg/wk...

Comment

• Drax
      VET
      • Mar 2018

Hey Big B, I think your my only friend lol. Thanks for always handing out advice

I was throwing it around for after eye surgery and taking two weeks off from training and then start primo again with some masteron. Was just researching front loading the primo. I’ve never front loaded before

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

Probably at this point in our lives most of us don't cycle any more. I'm 62 now and don't really come off any more. I hate getting small. I like being 245, 250 and ripped.
        I say that so you'll see where I'm coming from. At this stage I think it's not really any better. I would just run the cycle out longer, not really counting the first three weeks or so.
        Just my 2 cents.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Drax
          VET
          • Mar 2018

Good advice and I see your point

Getting close to 50 myself . It is getting harder to stay leaner and was curious about initial kick if front loaded primo

Comment

• Glycomann

If you never did it before maybe it's worth a shot. Personally I don't use it. I sort of do the opposite. I start out on the lower end and gradually increase as I go.

Comment

• Big B
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Glycomann
              I sort of do the opposite. I start out on the lower end and gradually increase as I go.
              Def a thought. Helps keep results coming in even toward the very end...

Comment

• krzna
                Banned
                • Mar 2018

I front load shorter esters and ease into the longer ones typically use it to jump start a cycle. Mostly blending test. It works on longer cycles for me. Towards the end I just switch out the compounds so the receptors are also relatively not over burdened. A

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Never did. I rarely run arimadex or have on hand bcoz really don't need it with my usual 500-600mg test ew. So I'd be kinda scared of frontloading double that for fear of looking like the Michelin Man and/or gyno.

Comment

• steelpreacher
                    Vet
                    • Jun 2013

KRZNA said it. Front load short esters if you like. Front loading long esters will just leave you with a big drop off right when you're starting to hit your stride.
                    Last edited by steelpreacher; 03-26-2018, 10:50 AM. Reason: clarity

Comment

• liftsiron
                      Administrator
                      • Nov 2003

I trid it a few times, never noticed much of a diff.
                      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Drax
                        VET
                        • Mar 2018

Thanks for all the input . I’ll just stick with the usually and not try front load. No reason to mess with what I don’t know

Comment

• rocco-x
                          Vet
                          • Feb 2009

I tried it a few times but years ago when my receptors were fresh as a daisy. Couldn't tell much if it did anything at all. At that time 2wks of just 100mgs of prop eod had me humping the computer table lol...

But now at 50 and not being on for about 6yrs I just may give it another try. I'm actually planning on doing some bloodwork before/during my first cycle in another month.

Comment

• Pheedno
                            VET
                            • Mar 2018

Its how I started using but eventually veered over to the way Glyco stated. This is of course many years ago. These days it's just straight TRT

Comment

• Glycomann

Remember way back in the 70s and 80s all the fancy (for then) cycling patterns?

Pyramid
                              Inverted pyramid or diamond
                              Shotgun
                              Front load

Comment

Working...