Need Help Please!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • -JP-

Need Help Please!

OK so all of sudden last night I got a dull pain in my testicle. *No this is not a Joke* So started feeling around and I felt the epididymis felt swollen not like a lump on my actual testy. So i thought nothing of it because the pain was not bad. Woke up today and the pain is still there seems to be getting worse not sure if its in my head or from me playing with it. Anyways I am probably going to get to the doctor on this but I can't get in until thurs or friday. I have Doxycycl but it has expired a year and half ago. I have heard Doxcycl should not be taken after expiration but I need something now. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as I am freaking out. Thanks JP.
  • OKMEDIC
    • Oct 2007

Are you having any other symptoms? Are your lymph nodes swollen? hurt to pee or poo?
    The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.

Comment

• -JP-

Originally posted by OKMEDIC
      Are you having any other symptoms? Are your lymph nodes swollen? hurt to pee or poo?
      No other symptoms at all...

Comment

• IRON37

if the pain continues id get checked for testicular cancer. Feel yourself up after a hot shower lol seriously. It may be nothing, but its more common than you would think.

Comment

• makaveli25
          VET
          • Oct 2007

when i was young i developed a sac of fluid on my left testicle.. It was called hydrocele.. A little bit of a numbing pain.. My testicle got really big and swollen.. I had a minor surgery and had it drained thats all it took.. nothing serious if thats what it is
          ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

Working...