G4/Goin this is where you put your story!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • -JP-

G4/Goin this is where you put your story!!!

keep this bumped to the top fellas until he tells you what happened to him tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • meateater

Awww shit, what's up.

Comment

• meateater

^^^

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

bump

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

you need a ride ,cutie???

bumpitty buamp

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

bump it

Comment

• J.Matrix
              • Oct 2007

Bump let's hear it bro

Comment

• meateater

^^^^^^^

Comment

• Shawty
                  AE Female Member
                  • Sep 2007

LMFAO!!!!!

How you doin'!!
                  Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

• Hugemidget
                    • May 2007

back to the top
                    POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• goin4275
                      VET
                      • Jan 2007

hahaha ight hold up just got on
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Comment

• goin4275
                          VET
                          • Jan 2007

, im in this new big city as you know, i live 2 min walk from work in a expensive ass complex... to make that happen i dont have a car, i actually like not having a car., but anyways its beautiful out today so i go for a nice 1 hour walk to a gym i normally dont go to, have a nice workout, and hit the mall afterwards

As im walking back from the mall im on the phone talkin to the bro JPIZZLE (so you know im not making this story up for attention )...... Im like hold on JP this pickup truck keeps slowin up trying to get my attention...... Now im use to being on the lookout for cars, most of the time people on the road are trying to yell at me, hit me, throw shit at me, you know standard stuff .... but this pickup truck keeps makin uturns at the intersection when i change my course of direction, so i now i know he probally wants something...... finally he catches up to me and says "Hey were you walking around xxx town today",...

now im thinking, well maybe i dropped my wallet and he wants to give it back or something like that.... so im like "ya i was"....so he says in a very friendly manner, "well hey im waiting for a friend do you want a ride?"..., now red lights are going off in my head, so i say "no thanks bro i like walking" to which he replys, and i quote " O comeon, cant you just get in the truck, You are SOOO cute"..., stunned i say na bro i gotta go, and hit a full sprint in the opposite direction.... Meanwhile im still on the phone with JP and im like " O fuck bro this gaywad is following me what the fuck do i do"...... I sprint off into the opposite parking lot and i see this guy following me in his truck...., he pulls into the parking lot and trys to play it off like a coincident or something and goes " o hey there you are, well im still waiting for my friend if you want that ride".... im startin to get fired up at this point, but i dont wanna get confrentational, who knows what ace this guy has up his sleeve....., and start in the opposite dirrection trhough th back alley and when i turn around his truck is about 30 yards directly behind me with his lights on and completley stopped.... long story short i duck off into sports authority and call for a cab.... hide in the womens section and wait for the cab to pick me up.... hahahha not that great of a story but shit happens later bros
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• IRON37

LMAO! hahaha

Comment

• Shawty
                              AE Female Member
                              • Sep 2007

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!! HAHAHA!! That sux bro but damn that's funny!!
                              Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

Working...