G4/Goin this is where you put your story!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLYMPIAN

OMFG..HHAAAAAHAHA..i told you gotta stop dressing up like you belong in a boyband.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

BTW..look directly to your right..outside your window.

Comment

• goin4275
        VET
        • Jan 2007

HAHAHHAAHA, well i dont have highlights anymore, so thats a step in the right direction
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• Cruci
          Vet
          • Nov 2006

Why didnt you just kick the guys ass when he stopped his truck again?
          Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• goin4275
            VET
            • Jan 2007

who knows, he might of tased me and put me in the back of his truck, like i said who knows what ace he had up his sleeve
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• Irish420
              • Jan 2008

LMAO!!!...he wanted your lean meat

Comment

• tacosupreem

dude that's nuts. That guy coulda like killed u or something. id carry a gat

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

haaahahaha...pussy.

Originally posted by goin4275
                  who knows, he might of tased me and put me in the back of his truck, like i said who knows what ace he had up his sleeve

Comment

• rippedfreak
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2005

goin you were shitting bricks to a fagggot..wat happen to your manly ego?

Comment

• makaveli25
                      VET
                      • Oct 2007

hahah hes right though guy could of been packing heat or had a stun gun. just be glad you didn;t wake up in his basement naked and chained up hahah
                      ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

• meateater

LOL @ Goin4summanluv.

Comment

• USNCTT
                          VET
                          • Aug 2006

LMAO!!!!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

that dude is on a mission and he will eventually destroy G4'S pinky butt..i give it a month.

Comment

• -JP-

LOL It was probably a whole lot funnier for me considering I was on the other end of the phone hearing the entire thing. I wish I hit the record button on my cell so you call could hear it. Goin made the right decision though growing up in NY you just don't know how crazy people really are. Unless you a prepared to kill the dude your better off getting away. You guys are forgetting that this fuck followed him all day HA. I was trying not to laugh all I kept telling him was not to go back to his place because this fuck would know where he lived. The best part was probably listening to G's breathing change from calm to overload HA and then when he sprinted HA. Oh shit it was a good way to end the weekend.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Funny scene..a 6'3 highlighter kid sprinting down the street trying to get away from some fat dude with a mad boner ..hehe!!

Comment

Working...