X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • -JP-

XXX-RATED thread - warning! -DrVJ Kristen Davis Sex and the City Star

Kristen Davis Sex Pictures her shit is kinda nasty
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 04-20-2008, 03:31 PM.
  • -JP-

Attached Files

Comment

• -JP-

Attached Files

Comment

• -JP-

Attached Files

Comment

• -JP-

there is a lot more but i don't feel like posting them all just do a search they are all over the place

Comment

• Cruci
            Vet
            • Nov 2006

Holy Roast Beef Batman!
            Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

'Sex And The City' Star Kristen Davis Laughs Off Sex Tape Reports
              March 18, 2008 02:53 pm CDT

'Sex and the City' Star Kristen Davis is laughing off the reports that there is an Internet sex tape of her floating around the media.

Pictures are appearing everywhere on the web on various sites and appear to show the very dainty-seeming Davis, 43, performing a sex act. According to several gossip reports, the picture is one of several being used to market a sex tape featuring Davis.

Davis' rep insists, "This is not a photo of Kristin Davis. There is no sex tape."

Now people are saying that the whole thing is a marketing ploy for the new 'Sex and the City' movie which is due to arrive in theaters in May.

If an actual video comes out, we will just have to check it out and judge for ourselves. That said last year gossips claimed Kristen Davis was dating Steve Martin after images surfaced of a woman resembling Kristen Davis kissing Martin. Turns out it was just a close look-a-like.

Comment

• black7
                Vet
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Cruci
                Holy Roast Beef Batman!
                hahah no doubt
                Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• -JP-

DrVJ my bad if they are to graphic feel free to take them down I know we don't have the XXX section HA but figured the boys would be interested. if I remembered the damn site I found them at I would just put the link up you have to be careful though because a lot of the sites also contain viruses

Comment

• ALLO

I am a little confused. Is this woman a television actress? Is VJ the one screwing her in the pics?

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

vj is tiny btw.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by -JP-
                        there is a lot more but i don't feel like posting them all just do a search they are all over the place
                        post them all ,bitch..finish what you started

Comment

• tacosupreem

finish what the fuck u started!!!!!!! Haha

Comment

• Forkboy

OWNING...

Comment

• meateater

post em up

Comment

Working...