Minnesota mom fined for downloading songs!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Minnesota mom fined for downloading songs!

WTF this is just absurd can you even imagine!?

• liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I seen that bullshit on the news.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

That's just stupid. C'mon. I can't believe people let this shit go on. This country is not what it was meant to be. This really pisses me off. Most people won't even make a million dollars in their lifetime, so how the fuck do you expect a regular citizen to pay that? Is she just gunna pull 1.5 million out of her ass. Fuck the system and fuck the government i hate it all. Now she can't even afford to take care of her fucking kids. Nobody cares if she starves or lives on the streets because of something so stupid. Go steal 2 cd's and get caught. You'd probably get fined like a hundred bucks, but since it's online she gets fined 1.5 million. Somebody needs to kill these fucking people who make these stupid fucking rules. I've just fucking had it!

Comment

• Flex4777

Originally posted by b52
        That's just stupid. C'mon. I can't believe people let this shit go on. This country is not what it was meant to be. This really pisses me off. Most people won't even make a million dollars in their lifetime, so how the fuck do you expect a regular citizen to pay that? Is she just gunna pull 1.5 million out of her ass. Fuck the system and fuck the government i hate it all. Now she can't even afford to take care of her fucking kids. Nobody cares if she starves or lives on the streets because of something so stupid. Go steal 2 cd's and get caught. You'd probably get fined like a hundred bucks, but since it's online she gets fined 1.5 million. Somebody needs to kill these fucking people who make these stupid fucking rules. I've just fucking had it!
        AMEN!!!

Comment

• basskiller
          Administrator
          • Aug 2003

there were definitely idiots on the jury
          Owner of
          Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
          basskilleronline.com

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by b52
            Agree 100% bro!

Comment

• mrhtbd

Totally ridiculous, but it's ok to spend 2 billion to take 3000 friends to a party in India. Hmmmmm.....

Comment

• Scotsmark
                VET
                • Apr 2005

The world is getting madder!

Comment

• Pumpitdude
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2007

Very soon , copyright and recording industry is going to come up with rules like, oh you were passing by a store and heard the music that we have the rights to. Since now you made use of our property and it resides in your brain ( we have video of you murmuring the lyrics in the shower, and although you are butchering the song it still counts) now you owe us everything you have ever owned and will ever own forever. If you have a problem with this take it to the court. "Puts on the jury costume" yeah i find you guilty of stealing this companies music, "puts on judge outfit" ok I sentence you to whatever the recording company wants to do with you, execution etc... is fine, " puts on senator costume" ok lets go india and spend this mofo's money.

Comment

• theartofwar
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by b52
                    that's some real shit right there, well said !!!!
                    Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• mrhtbd

Meanwhile, we have kids walking around the high school selling bootleg CD's.

Comment

• b52
                        • Oct 2006

I mean, I understand they are trying to set an example that if you steal this music you get fined. She stole 24 songs. Ok big deal. If you wanted to be harsh fine her 100 bucks a song. that's $2400. Guarantee you she will never do it again, but to make an example out of someone by fining them money they can't pay is ridiculous. There is no way in this world she will ever come up with that money for the remainder of her life. Then they'll throw her in jail for not paying the fine, and probably take her kids if no immediate family is able to take them, and the peoples taxes will pay for her to be in prison. It's a lose lose for everyone.

This country is really going downhill, and i'm actually ashamed of what's happening. The only things other countries see about us is our government. They don't see that DPH or mrhtb are actually great stand up guys, and dislike what our government does as much as they do. They see it as a whole. The government has too much power. They take everything from us, and expect us to abide by everything they say, all while it's not effecting them. They keep changing things, one little step at a time so it goes relatively unnoticed, until one day you're gunna wake up, but by then it's already too late, and the people will no longer have a choice in what happens. I hate them all. Which is why i don't vote, because it's all bullshit. They are all assholes, and i refuse to vote for these people who have millions of dollars, which is the only reason they are in office. If you don't have funding for a campaign you don't stand a chance. and many guys who don't get funded are the ones who WILL make a big change, but they don't get it because the government controls who gets it. Voting today is just a big fucking scam to make people think they have a choice, but in reality the people who get funding are the ones who will keep things the way they are. Maybe they will make little changes so people think things are being done, but it's all just so you don't know what's really going on.

Maybe back in the day voting meant something, but today it doesn't mean shit. People ask me "why didn't you vote?" And i tell them because if all there is are 2 assholes to choose from i'm not choosing either of them. Then they say " Well there are other guys you can vote for when you get to the ballad" And I say "What's the point? They're not even in the race, and will never take office this term even if i do vote for them, so pretty much i'm just wasting my time"

The USA is so fucked up today. The national language is spanish. Really, because i thought Americans spoke fucking english. In schools nowadays you have to opt to learn another language. You don't have a choice. People immigrate here and we have to learn their language? Go to Russia and fucking tell them that. If you want to learn a language go for it. More power to you, but we should not be forced in schools to have to learn another country's language unless we want to. And we have to obey the muslims rules? Are you fucking kidding me? And they want to put a mosque at ground zero?

I can just keep going on and on, but I do consider myself to be a true American. I stand up for what's right and what should be done. If there comes a time where we need to take this country back i will be there no questions asked. The government is supposed to be for the people, not for what the people in office want to do. I hate to sound radical but the only way to get this country back is a revolt ,and that will probably never happen because people are just not in tune to what's going on or just really don't care. It's sad but true. As much as we bitch and complain about it nobody does a damn thing, except wait and maybe see what the next assholes who take office will do, and so on and so on. This country was never meant to be this way. I get a little crazy sometimes guys, but i just can't believe the shit the government gets away with, without there being an outrage. what we need are working class americans to run this country because we are the people effected by these assholes. And then that bullshit about npr and george soros, but that's a topic for another time. Sorry if i got off track.

Comment

• mrhtbd

I agree with what you say. The latest is that ATM machines are failing across the country, and rumors have it that the banks will only allow withdrawals os $500 or less. I am worried. My existence is precarious at best. It's bad enough I have to pay for many who refuse to work, but it's worse my livelihood is threatened because I stand as a conservative tenant.
                          The progressives are running the office and the students are running the show. There is no place to hide. Tempers are rising.
                          It's times like these I reminisce about my favorite quote, "Man can never have enough rope." anonymous

Comment

• b52
                            • Oct 2006

The world is not going to get any better that's for damn sure.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Right on brutha!

Comment

Working...