Old Timer here

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glycomann

Originally posted by MyBackHurts
    I feel like I should probably give a better introduction after reading bino's

At my peak 9 years ago I was 265 lb 11% body fat could never get to the single digits. I'm 5'8. I was injured pretty badly over training while in the fire academy. A short time later my fire rescue truck was TBoned. I still ate like I was training but injured my back and still never recovered from plantar fasciitis and heel spurs. After a rough divorce I ballooned up to 330lbs. I was on a musical tour with Bino and Bone Thugs and brought my 6 and 8 year old with me. I uploaded the pics on my social media and was disgraced how far I fallen.

Since July of last year I Lost 130lbs. I fluctuating weight though so right now I'm sitting at 208 lb. Sadly I don't look how I thought I would look when I got to the low 200s. During this massive weight loss I lost a ton of muscle as well. I want to get to around 180 before I start bulking again.
    I hope you got checked out and guessing TRT is in order. Without TRT I have to eat like a 100 lb girl. You're probably already there but a little test helps shake the system back to life. Just keep an eye on you hematocrit. At our age that's a problem for at least 1/2 of us. Everybody except for Liftsiron I think. You've probably been off BBing doses for a long while so even 150 mg of test a week is going to make a big difference.

Comment

• millenium girl
      • Apr 2006

Nice to meet you
      Don't forget to join
      http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
      http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• MyBackHurts
        • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Glycomann
        I hope you got checked out and guessing TRT is in order. Without TRT I have to eat like a 100 lb girl. You're probably already there but a little test helps shake the system back to life. Just keep an eye on you hematocrit. At our age that's a problem for at least 1/2 of us. Everybody except for Liftsiron I think. You've probably been off BBing doses for a long while so even 150 mg of test a week is going to make a big difference.
        Yes sir, I get blood work done every 6 months or so. Unless I feel something is off. My t levels are a little lower than average. Which to me is a huge win. I figured I destroyed those in my mid 20s with an endless supply of "protein" and "Creatine". I wasn't always on my post recovery because well I never went off LOL.

I don't take anything and I haven't since the earlier part of the decade. Which is why I want to make sure I get as low as I can without assistance. I'll probably spend a good 12 weeks clean hitting the gym hardand hope that my muscle memory is better than my actual memory, before I start tampering with anything.

Comment

• MyBackHurts
          • Mar 2019

Originally posted by millenium girl
          Nice to meet you
          Thank you ma'am. I think I may remember you on a couple of boards.. but I could just be making that up. I spent a good deal on anonymous and freakz.

Comment

• rocco-x
            Vet
            • Feb 2009

Welcome...

Comment

Working...