Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clutchitalian
    • Sep 2011

Clutch's Log..........

ok im going to start a log here for my upcoming dieting and training....i am not going to get too detailed like a1 it will be more for me to keep track of what im doing,very similar to oz's.....
    i will weigh in every monday morning.....
    just running 250mg of cyp per week.......
    glutamine/creatine/multivitamins/vitamin b,c,d,e,calcium/fish oil/flaxseed oil/nca.......adding agmatine in a couple weeks....
  • clutchitalian
    • Sep 2011

Day 1-Monday, January 4th

Weight-220

Chest/Tri's

first day back can already feel soreness...went very light but great range of motion....

diet was great kept carbs between 120-140g....
    Last edited by clutchitalian; 01-06-2016, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• clutchitalian
      • Sep 2011

Day 2-Tuesday, January 5th

Off

wow was verrrrry sore today. kept carbs around 100g....

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Not logging any exercises, weights, reps?

Comment

• clutchitalian
          • Sep 2011

im going to in a couple weeks just need to shake the rust off......

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by clutchitalian
            im going to in a couple weeks just need to shake the rust off......
            Ah OK bro. Btw you said just starting back, hence the soreness - how long was you out of the gym?

Comment

• clutchitalian
              • Sep 2011

i burned my foot and leg really bad 2 months ago it was infected and took forever to heal......so about 2 months and my diet went to shit too.........

Comment

• Moto Ace
                Vet
                • Dec 2015

I feel your pain Clutch, both feet broke in August in an accident. Been back in the gym for about 6 weeks and feel great but yes the soreness the first two weeks SUCKED! Can you post up your stats, macros?

Comment

• Glycomann

i burned my foot and leg really bad 2 months ago it was infected and took forever to heal......so about 2 months and my diet went to shit too.........
                  How is the training going/ How are you feeling as far as your cycle? Any sides? Hardening? Mental positives etc?

Comment

• clutchitalian
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Glycomann
                    How is the training going/ How are you feeling as far as your cycle? Any sides? Hardening? Mental positives etc?
                    trainings going good....just have to get past the initial soreness....no sides off 250mg week and the muscle memory kicked in quick....very good mental state of mind..muscles feel nice and hard....did u ever go low carb?? if so how low did u go and what were the results????

Comment

• Glycomann

trainings going good....just have to get past the initial soreness....no sides off 250mg week and the muscle memory kicked in quick....very good mental state of mind..muscles feel nice and hard....did u ever go low carb?? if so how low did u go and what were the results????
                      I rarely consume more than 200 g a day except when I'm on holiday or not being so good. i am very carb sensitive. The only times I go higher carbs is when i have added a lot of mass fast. Mostly I stay pretty low carb.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                        • Sep 2011

ya im trying to stay between 100-150g per day....ive never went that low like u im carb sensitive......

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

That sucks. The pain from being burnt is IMO the worst pain ever. I'd rather be eaten alive by a grizzly than being burnt to death haha. Good to see you recovered - now kick ass in the gym amigo!

Comment

• clutchitalian
                            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                            That sucks. The pain from being burnt is IMO the worst pain ever. I'd rather be eaten alive by a grizzly than being burnt to death haha. Good to see you recovered - now kick ass in the gym amigo!
                            thanks buddy!! ya so i was heating up caramel in a tupperware container...i took it out of the microwave and the bottom melted out all over my left foot then my right....it was so bad after work the next day i had 3 gigantic bubbles on my toes and the biggest spot on my ankle was turning like ten different colors....the worst pain of my life!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• clutchitalian
                              • Sep 2011

Day 3-Wednesday, January 6th

Back

still sore from monday but had a really good workout. carbs a little higher today around 150g....

Comment

Working...