Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Need Advice

You all know I'm an idiot and brought one of my girlfriends into my home to live two years ago. You all know the turmoil it has caused me. I've been trying to get rid of her for about a year now but she threatened to ruin my life if I did. Other than telling my wife and my job, neither of which would be a problem for me, she does know where a metaphorical body is buried. But it was at her badgering that this thing happened. So she would be complicit.
    Friday 11/15 she said she had a for sure job, she just had to go take a piss test but my '98 Mustang GT, that I love, that I let her use off and on, was sitting in my driveway out of gas. I left work, brought a can of gas with me, gassed the car, gave her a credit card to fill it up and pay for the piss test.
    Now 10 days later she still has not returned my car and ran up several hundred dred dollars on the credit card before I had it cut off.
    I want my car back. But with my wife alzheimers and now Monday I went to the Dr with my mother and she has colon cancer so I'm the only child living in this area, so I'm helping care for her too now. Any way, I dont have the time to track her down. And if I ask some of my crew to find her they might cause something bad to happen which would point right back to me.
    I'm thinking about reporting my car stolen and her missing. My main concern is her causing damage or harm with the car and it's in my name and under my insurance.
    I would almost be willing to give her the car just to get her to leave. All of her things are now packed and boxed up.
    So do I call the cops? Do I just wait it out and hope she doesnt screw me over with the car financially? I cant say what I really want to do. It would not be good for anyone.
    Advice please. And I already know I screwed up. So no.i told you so comments please. Except for Darkness. He's allowed.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain
  • water43
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

well wow , imo try to give up the car on one condition don't com,e back , cancel cc , hope she don't remember the bad shite...…………….just a thought...its a tough situation
    the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"

Comment

• legaljuicer
      VET
      • May 2005

your life makes mine look tame. She is better off 'gone' for good. Anytime she might need something she will be a danger to you. Maybe she will be stupid and make herself gone for good.
      Being a Ninja and working in the shadows to be a Beast next year

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

I did talk to the sheriff's dept. Over the phone. They said it could not be considered legally until 7 days after it has been loaned. But after a week it can be classified as legally stolen.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dakota
          VET
          • Feb 2017

Don't involve the police. She is too stupid not to run her mouth.

You will eventually get it back after it is wrecked or no longer running. Get the liability out of your name and let it go.

Anybody that "for sure has a job" but has not made arrangements to take a piss test and to get back and forth to work.... doesn't have a job.
          The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• Beef Newton
            VET
            • Nov 2018

Every life-altering bad decision I have ever made has involved women and getting laid. Decreasing testosterone as we age is nature's way of telling us we've made enough bad choices.

Comment

• MR. BMJ
              • Apr 2006

I'd relocate that body to a new location if possible and destroy any DNA around there.

Then, that loosens things up a little.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Beef Newton
                Every life-altering bad decision I have ever made has involved women and getting laid. Decreasing testosterone as we age is nature's way of telling us we've made enough bad choices.
                LOL! How true.
                OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Glycomann

call Hillary.

Comment

• Pen Sillman
                    VET
                    • Nov 2019

Originally posted by Glycomann
                    call Hillary.
                    Bwaaahaaha! Good one.

Dude,wish I had some good advice but I don't. My problems seem tame compared to yours. I would however say don't commit a crime if you canvt do the time. No reason to pile more shit on top of an already huge pile of shit. bHope it gets better.

Comment

• choke

She come up to Georgia?

Comment

• mrhtbd
                        • Apr 2015

Move the body then cancel the insurance. People like that make their own Karma! Be careful, when people overreact they expose themselves to litigation. As a Marine friend of mine would say, “If the car was in your driveway sitting with no gas, you probably didn’t need it!” Harsh but real, sometimes a “send off” levels the playing field. Lastly, as a 6 year beach lifeguard over a 20 year period I can say, “the body will surface when the gas is right!” PS: she can’t sell it without the title!

Comment

• Roughrydr
                          • Oct 2017

Some of my crew have seen my car but didnt know the situation so they didnt react. The funny thing is I didnt even ask about it. My car is a one off on the paint and stands out in a parking lot or going down the road. It's just a matter of time before I find her. By that I mean my car. I have no hard feelings towards her. I wish her well. Just in someone else's car. Lol.
                          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Glycomann

This reminds me of my brother a little bit. After his divorce from the hose faced miss piglet be dated around and hooked up for a good while with a stripper. Lots of deviant sex and threesomes etc. Eventually he ran out of motivation to spend money on her. So she stole all his furniture and credit card. She ran the card up to some thousands of dollars. This was decades ago when CC companies were not so vigilant. Anyhow that was her way to end things. Anyways they ended somehow with no hard feelings. I think it had to do with a bye bye blowjob with a thumb up the ass.

Comment

• legaljuicer
                              VET
                              • May 2005

women are fucking nuts. Well maybe not all but many are.
                              Being a Ninja and working in the shadows to be a Beast next year

Comment

Working...