Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroid Profiles
User Name
Password

Old 07-11-2006, 08:55 AM   #16
millenium girl

millenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2GunSalute
What dosage do you recommend for woman and for how long? Also what dosage if you stack it with Primo (acetate). What is a good cycle with these two? thanks
During my last cycle, I ran Var alone @ 20mg daily. I had excellent results, much better than when I ran Primo alone @ 1ml (100mg) for 10 weeks.
millenium girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:17 PM   #17
mappgh

My buddy was interested in an oral only cycle, recommended him dbol (25mgs ED)weeks 1-4 and Var (30mgs ED) weeks 1-10, he loved it and he got jacked as hell and remained shredded, his strength gains were unbelievable, I couldn't believe the results he had! Good stuff!
Old 01-27-2007, 11:34 AM   #18
swampwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by guijr
Good info here, and just wondering why split such a low dose as 200 mg/test/week. Thanks.
Hes recomending that just to replace the natural test level thats been repressed from the Var...without going into a full blown test cycle. Something that should be done instead of an all oral cycle.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:08 AM   #19
mjslick99

var??

oral or injectable on the anavar???? what about conversions info for someone ordering bulk?
Old 04-09-2007, 11:26 AM   #20
NTG
VET

NTG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjslick99
oral or injectable on the anavar???? what about conversions info for someone ordering bulk?
Oral bro.
Old 06-09-2007, 07:12 AM   #21
EndoGen

You mean like up and ready to go like ephedrine? if so my girl needs to get herself on a hard var cycle... kind where you come home floors mopped and swept, all laundry is done.... hell i'm putting my girl on some var for sure

Last edited by Friscochick; 06-11-2007 at 12:38 PM..
Old 06-09-2007, 02:28 PM   #22
Blown_SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoGen
You mean like up and ready to go like ephedrine? if so my girl needs to get herself on a hard var cycle... kind where you come home floors mopped and swept, all laundry is done.... hell i'm putting my girl on some var for sure
She's referring to her libido (sex drive).
Old 06-19-2007, 08:43 AM   #23
powerlifter
VET

powerlifter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoGen
Var is not a CNS stimulant
Anything I say is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose or treat. Please consult with your medical practitioner, as they will be able to see and more accurately gauge the depth of the problem...my advice shall be meant as suggestions only, as advice and opinions can vary widely amongst professionals.
powerlifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 11:11 AM   #24
knightr53

great info
Old 08-20-2007, 12:29 PM   #25
rippedfreak
Banned

rippedfreak is on a distinguished road
vars the shiznick
rippedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 03:35 PM   #26
voracious

Awesome post...speaking from a female perspective, the pumps are absolutely unbelievable!!!!! OMG Vascularity!!! Also, I find benefits very early on - again it may be attributable to being a small framed female.

As a female, I experienced an increase in libido and the orgasms were tremendous!!! I would highly recommend for a woman. I have used winny and wasn't as impressed as with the var. I am dedicated to var.

I use the milk thistle and flax. I am considering adding tribulus this time around.

Fortunate for a woman, I only need 10mg so the expense isn't quite such a hard hit - just out of pocket cost.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:51 PM   #27
elbrandone

10mg! no fair!
Old 09-11-2007, 09:07 PM   #28
voracious

LOL! At least something can feel good about being a female - most of the time it sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbrandone
10mg! no fair!
Old 09-12-2007, 04:08 AM   #29
elbrandone

haha.....well if thats your body then its gotta be great to be a female....
Old 09-14-2007, 01:48 PM   #30
voracious

LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbrandone
haha.....well if thats your body then its gotta be great to be a female....