Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 04-28-2008, 06:28 PM   #16
IRON37

LMFAO I was thinkin about the watch vid the other day. Ey nice watch..what happened to watchman?
Old 04-29-2008, 12:47 AM   #17
Dawgpound_Hank

Omg this is a sticky!LOL

G4 its all good brutha...be betta if I hit the Lotto though.LOL You ever make it in the wine-commercial business brutha?

Good to see all you old schoola's again!
Old 04-29-2008, 03:57 AM   #18
OLYMPIAN

lol..the only thing old skool about G4 is that flat top haircut of his..
Old 04-29-2008, 07:40 AM   #19
rippedfreak
Banned

rippedfreak is on a distinguished road
LMFAO..NEVER SAW THIS SHIT..THAT WAS AWESOME
rippedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:10 AM   #20
reps
Vet

reps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nice
I am usually on to browse two times a week from work but havent posted in for eva. Seeing Hank post this brings back some awesome memories. Thanks brotha!
reps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:16 PM   #21
Cruci
Vet

Tetris Champion!
Cruci is on a distinguished road
The watch link isn't working for me.
Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.
Cruci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:31 PM   #22
OLYMPIAN

works fine for me..funny as fuck tho.

http://3designz.tripod.com/the_watch.html
Old 04-29-2008, 12:35 PM   #23
black7
Vet

black7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really niceblack7 is just really nice
takes awhile 2 load impatient son of a bitch
black7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:02 PM   #24
Dawgpound_Hank

Also, on the watch clip, you gotta have the volume up so you can hear it or its worthless. I remember Taco viewed it a few years back without volume and he couldnt figure out why everyone thought the clip was so funny.lol
Old 04-29-2008, 01:04 PM   #25
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by reps View Post
I am usually on to browse two times a week from work but havent posted in for eva. Seeing Hank post this brings back some awesome memories. Thanks brotha!
You know it bro! Longgg time bro...hows the restaurant gig going? You still pushin' 315 for 20+ on flats you freak?
Old 04-29-2008, 01:42 PM   #26
OLYMPIAN

Yo Pauly ,Yo Vinnie, check out my WATCH!!
Old 04-30-2008, 01:07 PM   #27
reps
Vet

reps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nicereps is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
You know it bro! Longgg time bro...hows the restaurant gig going? You still pushin' 315 for 20+ on flats you freak?
bro i am actually going through a painfull bankruptcy and gave up the restaurant and bar life. I am working back towards boston and havent lifted heavy in forever. i really havent put 315 on a bar to press for a long time. i just push my sets smoothly and steady, getting old bro. Good to hear from ya!
Old 04-30-2008, 01:26 PM   #28
OLYMPIAN

Quote:
bro i am actually going through a painfull bankruptcy and gave up the restaurant and bar life. I am working back towards boston and havent lifted heavy in forever. i really havent put 315 on a bar to press for a long time. i just push my sets smoothly and steady, getting old bro. Good to hear from ya!
you closed down your bar?
Old 04-30-2008, 03:03 PM   #29
reps
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLYMPIAN View Post
you closed down your bar?
yeah it really destroyed my family life and was causing me my money, and soul so i said enough.
its actually brought my wife, daughters and son a lot closer/
Old 04-30-2008, 05:23 PM   #30
Dawgpound_Hank

Quote:
Sorry to hear bro. With this fucking economy, many of us are in the same boat...survival mode. Fuck I had to switch to Tuna Helper. As for the iron, I'd bet you still pumpin' 315 for more than 90% of us you freak.LOL Good luck brutha...good to hear from ya again.