Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trapology
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by JrMaFia
    what happened in first 3 rounds when mayweather tried to stand toe to toe with mosley. Then he played his defensive card and mosley sat back and did nothing. Mosley fought just for the pay day he sat back last 8-9 rounds and let mayweather fight his boring ass defensive fight without engaging him. paqqua will not sit back he will attack. Mayweather is scared of paqqua why would he not fight paaqua cuz of steroids and drug testing then fight someone who got caught in the balco scam.
    The first TWO rounds floyd was acting stupid and got caught

Once floyd got caught he got embarassed and kicked it into over drive, where he WALKED shane BACKWARD for the rest of the fight while pot shottinng him and pushing him around

And again, youre telling me a smaller weaker slower fighter is going to "attack" floyd and beat him? No, hes not stronger faster OR quicker then shane

Even being left handed does him no good because floyd has a history of stopping south paws, and power punchers in general

As far as the drug testing goes, go read the news or something before u start pipping out inaccurate information

Firstly the NSAC ordered for pacman to take the olympic style testing if they wanted to fight. The commission said nothing was wrong with floyds demands. Pacquaio then backed out of the fight saying hes scared of needles and has religious issues, but yet he has tattoos?

And shane had problems in the past, during this fight he agreed to the olympic testing which manny WOULD NOT DO. And had no problems at all, both fighters pissed clean and had a good 12 round fight
    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Thate
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

it was a total schooling of shane period

floyd showed serious balls getting rocked like that then damn near stealing the round

for a single shot shane hits much harder than pac imo, nobody will rattle off a 3 shot combo on floyd

pac will start off aggresive, but once he gets tagged a few times coming in he too will start to fight passively as shane did

at welter paul williams is too weakened by making weight, but at jr middle he stands a decent chance. his reach is insane and so is his workrate, but his D is horrible. I would definitely settle for this fight, but since they both have the same advisor it has a slim chance of happening.

if floyd fights for the linear title at middleweight against sergio then he could possibly be in danger. martinez has a legit beard, power, speed, and defense. He is also taller, stronger, lefty, and has great footwork.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Its not all about only the speed of the punch. Its about overall speed. Its about speed from all angles. Its about speed as in "now I'm here, now I'm not". Pac brings that. Shane hits harder than Pac? Tell it to Cotto. Tell it to Oscar. Pac took Cotto's best shots and didn't budge. Anyone gonna argue that Floyd hits harder than Cotto?lol

IF the fight does indeed happen, after a couple feel-out rds, Pac will lose respect for Floyds lack of power, and be pressing and throwing combos from every angle overwhelming Floyd. Floyd will be forced into defensive mode and lose by decision.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Nigbo
          its pacmans fault for not taking the test, only 1 man to blame for this
          LOL Please. Lets re-write the laws coz Floyd says so? Not. Pac has has nothing to prove.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

And again, youre telling me a smaller weaker slower fighter is going to "attack" floyd and beat him? No, hes not stronger faster OR quicker then shane
            Smaller? Yes. So what?lol Weaker? Hell no. Did Pac bully Cotto, a MUCH bigger, more muscular guy around the ring? Damn right he did. He will attack Floyd the entire fight and BEAT him.

You guys suprise me when you apprently keep referring to speed as "1 punch hand speed" only. Come on mang you know better than that. Speed entails ALL aspects of speed...like firing off 3 punches from point A, then 200 milliseconds later being at point Z and doing the same thing. Pac has speed from all angles. He's so much more dynamic than Shane its not even a topic.lol

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Thate
              it was a total schooling of shane period
              floyd showed serious balls getting rocked like that then damn near stealing the round
              IMO, Shane was overtrained, being that he prepped for the Berto fight a couple months earlier, then prepped for Floyd fight. After rd 2, he just didn't TRY enuff period. Sure, Floyd tagged him with some good shots fosho throughout the fight. But how many times did Shane come in forward, not throwing shit but only a few half-ass lame jabs with nothing on them? Its not like Floyd was fucking mudrering him so much to the point that he was reluctant to throw. He just didn't seem to work enuff bigtime. It was evident by what his corner kept telling him repeatedly.

for a single shot shane hits much harder than pac imo, nobody will rattle off a 3 shot combo on floyd

pac will start off aggresive, but once he gets tagged a few times coming in he too will start to fight passively as shane did
              IMO Pac hits harder. Yes, he might not LAND all 3 punches of a 3 punch combo, but he WILL rattle off many 3+ punch combos, and thats why he will win. Some of those WILL land, and will be enuff to keep Floyd in defensive mode the entire fight, giving Pac a win by decision I think. Although I would LOVE to see him get a KO hehe.

p.s...For you to say you think Pac will fight passively makes me think OH has a good crop of shrooms that just came in brah!lol Oh btw I'm back in OH now dude...we oughta hook up sometime!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

If paul was more floyds size I dont have many doubts floyd would beat ball

hes looking less then impressive in his last few fights

the only reason paul could or would beat floyd is because of his overal natural abilities, it would have nothing to do with his boxing

but seeing the way martinez pot shotted him down the stretch i would be surprised if floyd could win
                Well of course. Its not Pauls skills that make him avoided, but his size. I'm sure Pac at 5'6, Floyd at 5'8 or damn hear anyone else fro that matter don't wanna be trying to hit someone thats 6'3 and they can barely reach haha. Margarito fought him well, but Margarito is around 6'0 and his style of throwing 120 punches per rd matched up well with "Tall Paul".

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Morales was able to stand, trade, and back up pacman. Marquez did it on a number of occasions too. He was hurt by both of them too, why wouldnt little floyd be able to do it?
                  You should know why - STYLES. No need to tell you that...Foreman KO'ed Frazier and Norton quickly, so why should Ali.............

Also, unlike Marquez, Pac has seemed to keep/increase his power and maintain his speed in moving up in weight. He's also a much smarter fighter now and better defensively compared back to the Morales/Barrera/Marquez days thx to Roach.

Shane showed up to fight, he was beatin by a much much superior fighter

It kills me that mosley getting beat so badly has nothing to do with floyds skill, it has to do with what mosley didnt do
                  I would indeed give Floyd propz if I seen Shane show up and TRY and the outcome be the same. But contrarily to your opinion, I do NOT think Shane showed up. I think he was overtrained. I didn't think Shane was the type of guy at this point in his career to only show up for 1 last paycheck, so I can't go there. But he did not show up, I thought that was evident. Had Floyd been hitting him so much that perhaps he was reluctant to throw, then I can see that. But that was not the case. Floyd tagged him with some good shots, but nothing to the point that should have made Shane scared to let go of his hands. Who knows, maybe the Margarita fight was the last he had in his tank at 38.

Comment

• JrMaFia
                    BANNED for being a JETS fan
                    • Oct 2007

dph finally someone that sees it the way i see it.
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                    Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                    Cassidy: Crue!
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                    Cassidy: Def Lep!
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                    Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                    Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• Trapology
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by JrMaFia
                      dph finally someone that sees it the way i see it.
                      if you saw it that way you would have said it that way, or anything for that matter

u get no credit for trying to piggy back dphs statements
                      Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Trapology
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                        Smaller? Yes. So what?lol Weaker? Hell no. Did Pac bully Cotto, a MUCH bigger, more muscular guy around the ring? Damn right he did. He will attack Floyd the entire fight and BEAT him.

You guys suprise me when you apprently keep referring to speed as "1 punch hand speed" only. Come on mang you know better than that. Speed entails ALL aspects of speed...like firing off 3 punches from point A, then 200 milliseconds later being at point Z and doing the same thing. Pac has speed from all angles. He's so much more dynamic than Shane its not even a topic.lol
                        The only thing that makes him more dynamic then shane is the fact he gives awkward angles because hes left handed

floyd is a lefty killer

Comment

• Thate
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                          Shane hits harder than Pac? Tell it to Cotto. Tell it to Oscar. Pac took Cotto's best shots and didn't budge. Anyone gonna argue that Floyd hits harder than Cotto?lol
                          Like I said in a single shot, yes Shane hits harder than Pac. Pac landed a million shots against Cotto and Oscar, those two would be buried right now if Shane landed that many on them. Btw I also had Shane winning the Cotto fight.

After the Pac fight, Oscar said Pac had no power. Oscar himself would tell you Shane hits harder. Cotto already had his button dented by Margarito by the time Pac got to him.

Pac is probably my second favorite active fighter, I just don't see him handling Floyd. During his 'retirement' PBF physically became a full fledged welterweight.

The more I think about it I really want to see Floyd vs Martinez at middleweight.

Comment

Working...