Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

"The Ten Commandments are outdated!"

Just came across this wacko bullshit.
    Take the time to read it and try to connect the dots as to what is happening in America today.
    Also, check the date it was written, 2002.

Gorbachev lives in California, yup, right up there with nancy Pelosi.
    Here's the link:
  • zeke
    Vet
    • May 2005

If you can visualize the idea of Star Wars 4 and 5 and put that into reality of what is taking place in America you"ll get it. We (christians) get it, why is this so hard for others to see.

Comment

• stunner69
      VET
      • Sep 2007

Mikhail Gorbachev, "We should strive toward unity in diversity, taking into account the unique qualities of each country. Nor should we be so involved with domestic issues that we forget the problems of other nations."

Um...WTF?

A little off track but I love and teach political science so here is my rant. Communism wasnt ment to turn out the way Lenin, Stalin, and others made it. One thing many of us in the West are mistaken about Communism is that Communism, as a theory, demands total government control. It does not. Marx and Engels wrote that although the government is to control the economy, education, health care etc. etc., it is also to be democratic. This is supposed to mean that the workers have ultimate power in a Communist country. Thus, this promise of freedom inspired many in then monarchic Europe, durning very hard times. It has been said that Gorbachev wanted to return to the true Communism he thought of when reading Marxist literature.

But what do i think about communism...Of course, power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. And takes me back to mrhtb's words about whats is happening in America today.
      Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

All it takes, is all you got.

R.I.P IT

Comment

Working...