Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joe0690
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

all those pics are soooo cute..... yeah my parents had a monster dobe before i was born 120lbs he was too big to be in dog shows after a year old, but the nicest dog in the world my baby sister at the time could walk him with a shoe lace lol..... so my parents always had a soft spot for dobes thats how i talked my mom into letting me get 1

Comment

• Joe0690
      Vet
      • Mar 2007

stunner is that site legit or do they just say those things about the dogs

Comment

• stunner69
        VET
        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Joe0690
        stunner is that site legit or do they just say those things about the dogs
        I spoke with them many times on the phone and they seem good to go, they have all the correct paper work you would need to prove to use the dog here in the US as far as some police and security work would go, exept for drug and bomb but they are working on getting that lagit also, the dogs are over priced and most of the time they are after 1 yrs old befor you can get them.
        Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

All it takes, is all you got.

R.I.P IT

Comment

• Valkyrie
          • Oct 2008

holy shit stunner you have two badass dogs. Romeo looks like a panther or something in the snow that dog is killer looking. Kane is built like a shit brickhouse badass man.

Comment

• black7
            Vet
            • Feb 2007

jOE if you are looking to have a dog trained i am sure there are local organizations who will be great at it in your area. Just google Schutzhund trainers in your area. Schutzhund is the german term for attack / protection dog.
            Last edited by black7; 05-14-2010, 09:06 AM.
            Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• Joe0690
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

u guys ever watch ceasar the dog whisperer that shows pretty cool if any1 has a dog they want to mate with my dog let me know lol i want my baby to start having babies lol

Comment

• Scotsmark
                VET
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by stunner69
                romeo
                This is an awesome pic, looks mean as hell but as an ex pit owner, well, son of a pit owner, I know how good natured these dogs are. I need to scan the pics of the red & white pit we had, passed away 10 years ago last month. His grand sire was an import from the US, from the Wallace Red line, awesome dogs!

Comment

• DADAWG
                  Vet
                  • May 2004

i hate to tell this but i almost shot a pitt in my neighborhood yesterday. he chased my wife into the bushes and almost got her.i cooled down AFTER i had allready gotten the pistol out and called the popo instead.
                  NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• black7
                    Vet
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DADAWG
                    i hate to tell this but i almost shot a pitt in my neighborhood yesterday. he chased my wife into the bushes and almost got her.i cooled down AFTER i had allready gotten the pistol out and called the popo instead.
                    understand.... some dogs are raised that way.... its sad
                    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• Joe0690
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2007

i might be getting an argentine dogo soon yay! ill have pics sooon of my lil doberman boy

Comment

Working...