X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big B
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Phil for real?

Does he feel threatened by the massive size of Ramy and Roelly or he really wanna do this right by not making it about the size game and come in lighter and more conditioned to win his history number 8th Mr. O?

Never liked Phil since winning his first O but his philosophy here is making me vote for him this year...
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I would like to see a better conditioned better package win.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Big B
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by liftsiron
      I would like to see a better conditioned better package win.
      Yes sir. The bigger the better has got to stop. With that philosophy, more and more bodybuilders will die. Plus, those guys just look better without those massive guts and more shredded with a v-taper...

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

I hate to think that he will be in the same ranks as Lee & Ronnie regarding # of wins, but it will prolly happen. He got the gut fixed, and is out to prove something after last years debacle.

IMO, only an absolutely peeled Ramy or Cedric (what's the odds pffft) can challenge him. I'd say Roelly too, but the lack of a lower back and no flow whatsoever won't allow it. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• chicken_hawk
          VET
          • May 2018

Originally posted by Big B
          Yes sir. The bigger the better has got to stop. With that philosophy, more and more bodybuilders will die. Plus, those guys just look better without those massive guts and more shredded with a v-taper...
          Agreed.

Hawk

Comment

Working...