Muscle MX Members - post here

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sadie

Originally posted by John Benz
    We tolerate no flaming, racism and no disrespect towards female members.
    Tim... Seth.. LOL youre so screwed

jk hehe you know i love you guys LOL even if you are assholes :flipoff:

Comment

• SarahPT
      AE Female Member
      • Sep 2007

OMG I have to download all my pics again. With the speed of my computer I'll have them up by Christmas. :eviltongu
      Personal trainer, sports nutritionist, figure coach, freelance writer, distance runner, and insane person

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com

Comment

• LadyZ
        AE Female Member
        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by PTAaron
        Welcome everyone! It looks like MuscleMX is done... based on the message on the board this morning.
        I don't think I would have stay over in that site if none of you were there.... He doesn't make the site... The members that are always sign on day to day are the ones make the site... He's a big maloagradecio (ungrateful)

Comment

• PTAaron

Originally posted by SarahPT
          Me too. Or one for figure comps.

I'm so upset because I have no way to contact people who said they wanted to work with me since I put up my new form. I was in touch by private message. That is my income!!!!
          Email him - he MIGHT let you get that info...
          Luckily I copied over 90% of the stuff I needed last night because I had a feeling he was going to meltdown again.

Comment

• SarahPT
            AE Female Member
            • Sep 2007

Thanks, I'll give it a try. Had I known I would have gotten all my info too. Oh well!
            Personal trainer, sports nutritionist, figure coach, freelance writer, distance runner, and insane person

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com

Comment

• PTAaron

Originally posted by SarahPT
              Thanks, I'll give it a try. Had I known I would have gotten all my info too. Oh well!
              He basically is ruining his reputation as a reliable business partner. I am sure the sponsors that put in A LOT of money every month are pissed off right now... as well as the supporting members.

Comment

• Haven68rs

Hey all, checking in. I'm really not surprised but still disappointed. I stopped logging on MuscleMX when he threatened to shut it down not to long ago. It was just a tell to me that my info was not safe there. I was bothered at how he seemed to be bloodsucking the members so I tuned in from time to time due to the knowledge that was found there but for the most part lost intrest in investing to much there.

I am excited about a new fresh home. Log will be coming back online and it's great to have all the old faces here!

Comment

• freakinshoe

Well for what its worth shoe has migrated with ya guys

Comment

• Xflyboy

I just added the Muscle Culture banner to my MySpace page........ in place of my MMX banner!

Comment

• Shandi

I'm here too, I like the idea of a fresh start with a new home. I am really glad that everyone is here because you have become my family on here and have offered me so much support. I went through such a hard time and completely fell off the wagon and gained back every single pound. I have started fresh and am doing good, but I would be lost without everyones kind words and support. Thanks a bunch everyone for letting us make our home here.

And the smilies are awesome here! (Like everyone else has said)

Em, thanks for posting the bulletin in myspace or I never would have known.

Comment

• Strateg0s
                        • Jun 2007

Welcome over to Muscle Culture, everybody. Sorry to hear about your old board, that's a shame. Make yourself at home here.
                        "The difficulty lies elsewhere.
                        It is not easy to free one's mind from the impact of any apparently beneficient authority,
                        for such freeing requires that one step outside of the circle warmed and charmed by the authority to be questioned.
                        Yet it is necessary to make the effort."

Comment

• mouth

hey strateg0s, it wont be SUCH a shame if it's better here.

Comment

• Xflyboy

Originally posted by mouth
                            hey strateg0s, it wont be SUCH a shame if it's better here.

Good Point Mouth!

Comment

• Shawty
                              AE Female Member
                              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by CathyFlora
                              I guess this means that AJ can't taunt you with your pussay pictures anymore Tommy...you're off the hook...for now.

LMFAO!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!

The thread might not be accessible, but the stench of your pussy still reeks.......plus, all the pictures from that entire thread are saved on my laptop. There's no hope for you!! :devil1: :devil1: :devil1:
                              Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

• Goblin6

Yeah, when I get somw time there are gonna be ome changes on myspace and such.

I am just really pissed off at all the freaking drama, started by him.

I,Like a bunch of others pit in a lot of time into that site and he just pissed on it.

Karma is a bitch though, and I migjt just help it along, because I am a vindictive bastard.

Comment

Working...