Official Random Thread..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QueenB

Official Random Thread..

Another one being moved....Just random shit...

Why can we send men and women into outter space, various planets, and the moon but we can't cure the common cold?! Priorities seem a little backward to me......A comedian did a routine about it a while back, might have been Dennis Miller or Lewis Black, can't find it right now but dude had a point....
  • KitKat

I have so much energy I feel as if I might just explode. 2 more days............

Comment

• Josh

my dog shit in his cage last night

Comment

• KajedAnimal

That's why my dogs are outside, lol.

Comment

• John Benz
          Vet
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by QueenB
          Why can we send men and women into outter space, various planets, and the moon but we can't cure the common cold?!
          Because there is too much profit in the OTC "remedies" that help relieve the symptoms of the common cold.

The big drug companies don't want a cure. What would happen to the sales of Nyquil etc.

The quickest way to cure a cold or flu virus is by switching your system to an alkali ph. That means no meat, all fruits, veggies and grains.

Then take 1 gm vit C every hour around the clock, and drink tons of water, nothing else, no tea or coffee for a few days. The court of last resort is to start chewing up raw garlic...very hard for some to do. You can also add echinacea/goldenseal.

I've followed this regimen every time I start to get a cold and I have not seen a doctor for any illness in over 20 years.

Comment

• KajedAnimal

I have a cat though that feels the need to let me know that the litter box is not up to par by shitting in the middle of the floor! I get so pissed!!

Comment

• KitKat

Originally posted by KajedAnimal
              I have a cat thought that feels the need to let me know that the litter box is not up to par by shitting in the middle of the floor! I get so pissed!!
              My room mates cat does that. WTF?

Comment

• laurie

I am on the way up as far as my health goes. yipp iee

My futures so bright i gotta wear shades. lol
                thank u all old mmx buds that gave me support through the strom.
                xo

Comment

• KitKat

Originally posted by laurie

xo
                  The rainbow always come through the rain. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

Comment

• Josh

xo
                    We are more than happy to help out. You know we are always here for ya.

Comment

• KajedAnimal

xo
                      I am very happy to hear that Laurie!! You know that we are here for you. :clap:

Comment

• mikeyb

xo
                        Glad to see things are getting good, looking better now.

Comment

• laurie

There's no thank u button so thank u all. u all rock. i am dancin around my apt, TRYING to cook, on comp, eating store decorations, talking on phone and folding clothes.

tHAT means, i am full of energy from RELIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoot whoot

Comment

• KitKat

I am once again feeling the bi-polar bitch symptoms. I HATE taper!

Comment

• laurie

lol

Originally posted by KitKat
                              I am once again feeling the bi-polar bitch symptoms. I HATE taper!

that's called day in the life of laurie. ha ha

Comment

Working...